Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 93K character-based mystery

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P. (new)

P. J. | 1 comments Seeking beta readers for a character-based adult mystery. Just short of 93K words (goal is to get it under 90K). Willing to swap chapters or full manuscript.

Synopsis/blurb:

"Please come to London. I'm in over my head, and I need someone I can trust."

When Rebecca Chambers receives the letter from Amelia, her old college roommate, she hesitates to even open it. Rebecca is at the lowest point in her life. She's lost her job. Her marriage has failed. She's battling with depression, and losing. She and Amelia parted 15 years ago on bad terms, and the last thing she wants right now is to reopen old wounds.

Then she learns that, not long after sending that letter, Amelia vanished. Now Rebecca finds herself retracing her old friend's steps, trying to discover what happened to her, even as her own demons threaten to overwhelm her.

message 2: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 37 comments Hey! I am interested. Could you drop me a mail at vshreyatu@gmail.com and we can take it from there. :)

message 3: by Elka (new)

Elka Ray | 3 comments Hi P

I write psych suspense & am keen on a beta read swap. If you're still looking, please email me at elka.k.ray at gmail.com