What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Murder Mystery. Man is trying to catch a murderer in his neighbourhood by the name of Blue(?). Cover: mobile phone. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Marie | 1 comments Old book I read over 10 years ago and have been recently looking for. The killer's name was "Blue" possibly? One version of the cover had a mobile phone.

message 2: by Bargle (last edited Sep 26, 2020 05:08AM) (new)

Bargle | 1317 comments I don't know the book, but you want to remove the spoiler from the title and put it in the first post instead.

Note to self: now done.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1297 comments I think someone else was looking for this book a couple of years ago. I have to see if I can find the post.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Anne, I removed the Spoiler:

("Ended up that he had a split personality and was actually the murderer") from the topic header. Added a spoiler alert.

I also added more details to the header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Can you tell us more about the man - e.g., his job, age, marital status, who he lives with?

What do the murder victims have in common?

What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

message 7: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1221 comments Is this it? Blue Murder Blue Murder by Ken Catran

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blue Murder (other topics)