« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 7295 comments Mod
rp only please

message 2: by Aleya (new)

(here) "so, this is it. I find it really relaxing."

message 3: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom glances around, nodding. “I thought the fortress was quiet, but this— yeah, it’s really quiet.”

message 4: by Aleya (new)

she nods. "ya, you can hear the birds and the stream. i like to go here and think, but sometimes its just nice to get out, ya know?"

message 5: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments “I get that. To be honest, though, I’ve never liked the quiet before.” He shoots her a smile. “But this isn’t too bad.”

message 6: by Aleya (new)

"its ok, some people like the silence, others try to fill it. I get that, and sometimes silence is a bit...lonely"

message 7: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He raises his eyebrows. “Are you lonely?”

message 8: by Aleya (new)

"not...necessarily..." she bites her lip. 'i just think that there is a balance between the 2."

message 9: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He grins. “Maybe. But I‘ve never been much of a balanced person, myself.”

message 10: by Aleya (new)

"so you pefer the noise?" she says regaining her smile

message 11: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments “Ah, yes,” he says. “The more noise to drown out the sound of my sorry existence, the better!” He kicks a rock, sending it splashing into the river.

message 12: by Aleya (new)

"What? You are very talented. Your expremely kind, and you manage to share the most delicious bread to a girl you hardly know, even after you got your arm pulled out of your socket. I would NOT call that a sorry exsistance."

message 13: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom stares at her, taken aback by the conviction in her voice. “Oh. Uh, I mean...” He runs a hand through his hair. “Thanks. I— do you mean that, or?...”

message 14: by Aleya (new)

"Of course I mean that. I dont like to fill the air with unneeded noise. im sorry, did i say something?"

message 15: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom nearly cracks a joke about making unneeded noise, then clears his throat instead. “No, it’s just... I’m pretty sure no one has said something that nice to me before. Like, ever. So, um. Thank you.”

message 16: by Aleya (new)

"Thank you, for doing those things. And I dont know why anyone in their right mind would say that"

message 17: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He plasters on a smile, turning away to look out across the darkening forest. “You know what?”

message 18: by Aleya (new)

"what?"

message 19: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom glances back at her. “I don’t mind a little quiet, now and then.”

message 20: by Aleya (new)

She smiles. "what do you mean by that?"

message 21: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He laughs and shakes his head. “I MEAN that... this is okay. You’re okay. For a spy, or whatever.”

message 22: by Aleya (new)

"Thank you. i mean it. seriously"

message 23: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom smiles at her, then bends over and picks up a flat stone. “Do spies skip rocks?”

message 24: by Aleya (new)

Kelly shrugs. "They can. I unfourtenetly happen to be very bad at it."

message 25: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments “Okay then,” Dom gestures for her to come closer, “watch and learn.”

message 26: by Aleya (new)

Kelly steps closer. "alright."

message 27: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom gives her a look. “Closer than that. Come on, you can’t even see!”

message 28: by Aleya (new)

Kelly walks over, closer. "Ok, ok. I'm here."

message 29: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments “Alright. Prepare to be... amazed.” Dom draws back his arm, closing one eye as though to aim. Then he flicks his wrist and tosses the rock, where it plops into the river with a single, pathetic splash. He immediately bursts out laughing.

message 30: by Aleya (new)

Kelly purses her lips. then laughs too. "great throw."

message 31: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He grins. “Yeah, my dad was always really good at this. Me,” he shrugs, “not so much!”

message 32: by Aleya (new)

"haha, like i said, very talented."

message 33: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom moves away from the river, ducking under a tree branch. “Oh, you are too kind,” he drawls.

message 34: by Aleya (new)

"arent I?"

message 35: by Aleya (new)

"its...pretty dark."

message 36: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He tosses a grin back at her. Then his eyes widen, catching on something in a nearby tree. “Oh my—“ Dom practically leaps over to Kelly’s side, pointing at the tree. “Look! Look at that spider! It’s— HUGE!!”

message 37: by Aleya (new)

Kelly yelps, leaping back. "Oh my!"

message 38: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom grabs her by the arm, steering them away from the gross spider. “Yeah, it’s late, let’s go!”

message 39: by Aleya (new)

"umm...ok." kelly walks away from the tree. "thank you, again."

message 40: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He keeps walking, turning his head to frown at her. “For what, now?”

message 41: by Aleya (new)

"The same thing. being the highlight of my week" she lets out a small laugh. "teaching me how to throw rocks."

message 42: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom releases her arm. “Oh, anytime, Kelly. “

message 43: by Aleya (new)

"are you ok? you seem...off?"

message 44: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom shakes his head, quickening his pace. “Too quiet,” is all he says.

message 45: by Aleya (new)

"is there something you want to talk about?"

message 46: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments “Want is a strong word. Maybe... shouldn’t, but could? That doesn’t make sense,” he sighs.

message 47: by Aleya (new)

"hmm...better phrase. is something on your mind?"

message 48: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments Dom huffs a short laugh, ducking under another tree branch and holding it up for Kelly. “There always is, unfortunately.”

message 49: by Aleya (new)

"tell me about it."

message 50: by eliza! (new)

eliza! | 1494 comments He glances down at her, a smile finally tugging at his mouth again. “Well, since you DID tell me all your deep dark lonely secrets already...”

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16