What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy about a boy whose twin brother drowned in a river and then goes on to meet magical rock people

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 2 comments I listened to this book as an audio book, probably about 6 or 7 years ago. I know that it involves a boy whose twin brother died in a river from drowning. Part of the plot may have something to do with witchcraft. The surviving twin goes on a quest to accomplish something (obviously) and ends up meeting magical rock people who may or may not control some aspect of the weather. Does anyone know any books that may fit this description?

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20379 comments Finn's Going?

I know the MC's twin brother drowns. Not sure about the rest.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Rebekah, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header) - e.g., fantasy/horror for adults/teens? How old is the brother?

message 4: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 2 comments The genre is Fantasy. I’m not really sure how old the boy and his brother were, but I’m guessing that they were somewhere between 8 and 16 years old

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Thanks. I added the genre "YA [teen] fantasy" to the topic header. Feel free to edit it.

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20379 comments Rebekah, did you rule out Finn's Going?

Also kinda reminded me of The Brothers Lionheart, but I think the details are too far off.