the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

THE PALACE - 2ND FLOOR > Room 8 - Fire Elemental

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rose - 忻怑 - (last edited Sep 19, 2020 05:09AM) (new)

rose - 忻怑 - (_imperfection)
𝕽𝖔𝖔𝖒 8 (π•Ίπ–›π–Šπ–—π–†π–‘π–‘ π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“)
α΄„α΄œΚ€Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄α΄„α΄„α΄œα΄˜α΄€Ι΄α΄›: Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄€
description description description

π–‚π–†π–—π–‰π–—π–”π–‡π–Š π•Ύπ–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜

description description description description description description description description description

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) Hestia walks into the room that everyone told her was hers. β€œIt’s so nice in here!” She exclaims. β€œFinally a place I can practice without anyone seeing.” She says as her hands start to spark. In a matter of seconds her hands are on fire she shapes the fire into a ball and starts tossing it up and down catching it easily.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's cool!))

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) (She can also make it so that it won’t burn other people at least for a little bit)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool! I thought you would comment at the fact that I'm stalking you-I mean... XD))

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) (You still are but I am used to it. Want to meet up somewhere?)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure. Where?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, you post first))

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) (K just a sec) Hestia looks around she is bored again. β€œMight as well go exploring” she thinks. She shrinks the fire ball and hides it in her hands and walks out of the room

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El walks in and looks around see that nothing had really been touched yet the fluffs the pillows and checks the bathroom and closet to make sure everything was clean. She nods finding nothing out of place and leaves to find some flowers

Fable γ€ŽHe will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El comes back in and finds a vase and sets the sunflowers in it. β€œI hope my selected girl likes it” she thinks and starts sewing. A few hours pass and she is finished so she decides to go to the astronomy tower to see Lia