the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

THE PALACE - 2ND FLOOR > Room 5 - Air Elemental

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rose - 忻怑 - (last edited Aug 23, 2020 05:39AM) (new)

rose - 忻怑 - (_imperfection)
𝕽𝖔𝖔𝖒 5
α΄„α΄œΚ€Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄α΄„α΄„α΄œα΄˜α΄€Ι΄α΄›: α΄˜α΄‡α΄€Κ€ΚŸ
π•Ίπ–›π–Šπ–—π–†π–‘π–‘ π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“
description description description

π–‚π–†π–—π–‰π–—π–”π–‡π–Š π•Ύπ–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜

description description description description description description description description description

message 2: by Ayla (last edited Aug 23, 2020 04:51PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl walked in, dragging her luggage along with her. She smiled as she opened the door. The room was decorated exactly to her style, with white furnishings and a touch of black. She opened the closet and was pleased to find that the wardrobe selection was to her taste as well. This was going to be great. She sat down on her bed for a moment, then got up again and started unpacking her things.

((5 sentences :)))

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((wait what?))

((Your post should be at least 5 sentences. Maybe try describing the room?))

message 6: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((oh sure. 5 sentences every time I post?))

((Yeah it's in the rules :) ))

message 8: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Oh okay sorry I didn't see that :)

Just edited!))

((That's awesome! Sorry if I'm being annoying or whatsoever. So wanna RP with the prince? He's in the garden))

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((sure! and no problem, I get it :D))

After she had finished unpacking, Pearl laid down on her bed. It had been a long day of traveling, and she was tired. She picked up a book and starting reading. When she was done with a few chapters, she got up and decided to walk to the gardens.

message 11: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl sighed and sat down on her bed, changing into a greyish white blue dress. She thought about the selection, about the prince. Did she really want to win? Coming here, she had always thought the selection to be a light and shallow thing, but once she had actually gotten here...
And, on top of that, Pearl had thought that the prince would be arrogant and full of himself, but he wasn't. He was kind and caring. She still wasn't 100% sure, but she knew that even if she didn't win, she would want to keep the prince as a friend, however painful that may be.

((do you want the prince to come to her room?))

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((sure! unless you have any other ideas, this was the only place I could think of...))

((okay, let me think what he should do...))

He eyed the door, memories of the day when Dwynwen attacked him surfacing. He swallowed a laugh, wondering if he'll be met with the same thing again. These girls were simply refreshing, in an awesome way. He knocked swiftly, not knowing what brought him here. He only knew he wanted to see her, after that disastrous practice in the music room. In fact, he had no apparent reason for coming yet there he stood, refined and proper as he waited.

message 16: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl raised her eyebrows and opened the door. She was surprised when she saw the prince, standing there in front of him. "Oh, hello! I didn't expect you to come here, but...come in," she said, smiling.

He smiled at her as he entered. The room was tastefully furnished, with blues and whites blending in so perfectly that he was amazed. "Pretty awesome room, huh?" He commented, taking a seat on one of the armchairs. "So, anything interesting? Rumors? I'm so bored."

message 18: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Thanks," Pearl replied, sitting down on her bed. "I'm bored too. I haven't really heard anything new...but...we're both bored, so why don't we play a game?"

"A game?" His eyes lit up. "I hope it doesn't involve me running around looking for you, my leg hurts from all that extremity just so you know." He grinned, thinking of the running he had done in the past few days. "Any suggestions? A pillow fight?" He grabbed a cushion and aimed at her belly.

message 20: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl quickly dodged the pillow. "This will be fun," she smiled. She moved her hands in the air and a pillow whizzed at the prince, aiming for his face.

"Not so easy..." He smirked, catching the pillow deftly. "Take this!" Feigning to the right, he swerved wildly, throwing it with full force to her left shoulder, in the process knocking down a vase. "Whoops..." He muttered, using his air powers to levitate the vase. "Mom would literally kill me for breaking this."

message 22: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl's eyes widened as she narrowly missed the pillow. "You're an air elemental?!" She asked, surprise. "I had no idea..." Without warning, she threw the pillow as hard as she could, aiming for the prince's stomach.

He groaned as the pillow sunk into his abdomen at full force. "You didn't know?" He asked in surprise while sneaking an attack from the back. Flying deftly, he did a somersault in the air as he sent the pillow flying to her hair.

message 24: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl squealed as the pillow pulled her and her hair backwards, extremely un-lady like. "No," Pearl replied. "Well, I guess that means we're both air elementals!" She levitated up, then, shot an airball into the pillow flying straight at the prince.

"Really?" He quirked an eyebrow and captured the eyebrow, the impact sending him flying. "Oh wow, this is exhilarating!" He exclaimed, whooping in the air. "C'mon, let's waltz midair." He extended a hand and wrapped her in a cocoon of warm air, sending her shooting upwards.

message 26: by Ayla (last edited Nov 08, 2020 07:49PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl shrugged and laughed, taking his hand. She tapped her chin. "How bout a little music? What do you like?" She flicked her wrist and sent him shooting up, in the same style.

((I have to go soon, it's almost 11 here. But we can finish this tomorrow night your time?))

message 27: by rose - 忻怑 - (last edited Sep 04, 2020 07:57PM) (new)

"I don't need music. I suck at dancing." He laughed, twirling her wildly. Again and again they spun in the air, him laughing at her exasperated and kinda cute face. He sent her flying gracefully as he swooped towards the floor, only catching her in his arms again. "Wanna do something more extreme?"

((okay... see you!))

message 28: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl blushed as she realized she was in his arms. Her body was flushed as she danced, laughing at how terrible he was at it. "...Like what?" She asked. "What are you suggesting?"

((night! or morning for you :D))

"Like... suspending upside down midair for 5 minutes without falling. Opposing gravity. Totally wizard." He grinned, hanging from the chandeliers as they swayed dangerously. "Come on, I challenge you." He winked.

((night! :) ))

message 30: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) β€œChallenge accepted,” Pearl smirked. β€œBut you have to do it with me. One...two...three...go!” She floated up and grabbed onto the chandeliers with her legs, easily handing upside down.

He grinned in response. Grabbing a chandelier beside her, he reached out to tickle her. "I bet you'll fall first." With a devilish smirk, he aimed tiny puffs of ticklish air around her, trying to control his on laughter.

message 32: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl started laughing as he tickled her. She swatted his hand away. "Nuh uh," she said. "I bet you'll fall first."

He shook his head. "No way. And oh wow, you're ticklish!" He grinned, tickling her all over the place, dodging her swats. He let go of the chandelier and floated beside her, upside down. "You know, this is kinda crazy and I'm rather dizzy. What would people say if they see us hanging like bats from the ceiling?!" He mused, his body shaking with laughter.

message 34: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl stuck out her tongue at him. "Yes, I'm ticklish," she admitted. "And who cares? It's not like anyone's going to walk into my rooms, are they?" She laughed. "You're right. This is completely crazy and my head is starting to hurt." Her face was flushed red, and she started to get a woozy feeling. "But...I still think you'll fall first!" She moved her hands and a pillow flew up. Pearl smiled as she aimed it for the prince's chest. She sighed, starting to feel more dizzy. Still two more minutes...she cursed under her breath, determined to win.

He caught the pillow and looked at her. Sighing, he let his hands fall, floating gracefully to the ground. "Fine, you win." He said as he lay down on her bed, stretching comfortably. "Come on down."

message 36: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl's face widened with glee as she floated down. She sank into a chair, blood rushing down to her feet and the other parts of her body. Her head still felt numb and throbbed, and her feet felt shaky. "Ha, I beat you," she smirked. "And to think, someone I know said 'I bet you'll fall first.'" she said, with a mocking impression of the prince.

He groaned. "I went easy on you. Bet you'll lose the next time." He vowed, throwing a pillow at her. "So, I guess we'll just chill and talk now after all that extreme exercise, huh?"

message 38: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl caught it, and nodded. "Yeah right, you went easy on me," she said sarcastically, laughing. "Sure. How's life been going?"

"Tired. With you girls, pushing me to the extreme every day." He sighed exaggeratedly, giving her a pointed look. "What about you? What does it feel like to be a Selected? What do you think of the palace? How different is your life now compared to your previous lives?"

message 40: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl raised her eyebrows. "One, I don't think being a Selected makes me any different from before I was Selected. Two, the palace is beautiful. And three..." she hesitated for a second. "It's very nice here. It's not much different from my old life, although it's a lot more fancy and you kind of just get to do whatever you want." She sighed. "I...I'm sorry. I've been a little cryptic about...everything. Do you want me to tell you what my old life was like?"

He looked at her. "You could. But I'm not pressing you to do so." He said hesitantly. In fact, he really did want to know about her but he felt bad as he couldn't even fully understand the life outside. Shaking his head, determination flooded his eyes and he said firmly. "Just tell me how I can help."

message 42: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "Okay," Pearl started. "Well...I lived a good life. My parents were wealthy and they had a very nice house. It was huge, although nowhere as grand as the palace. But there was a few things wrong: one, they didn't love me. They thought I was a nuisance, a bother. Two: they thought I was weak. They thought I couldn't handle myself, and I couldn't do anything. Three: they weren't happy. My family was a mess.
My parents thought I was weak, and that I had to stay inside all the time. They didn't let me go outside, or let me do anything. But they were to lazy and didn't like me enough to keep me company or anything like that. I was left at home, for endless hours, doing nothing at all. I couldn't go outside, all I could do was stay in the same room, and read or play a board game with my nanny. I was about 6 years old at this time. When I figured out I was an elemental, I was delighted. The endless hours could be used for practice, for training. I got good. Really good. But my parents still thought I was the weak little girl who was too bothersome to keep around. So, eventually I ran away when I was 11. I survived on my own for quite some time, but what I saw out there...I wasn't prepared for. I had lived a sheltered life, much too sheltered. People were poor, begging for money. They wore clothes that were tattered, and their faces smudged with dirt. It broke my heart, because I knew people like my family were keeping tons of money, enough to help other people.
But I couldn't do anything. I hardly had enough to fend for myself, let alone give it away. So I tried to help. I snuck back home. I had always known that my parents didn't like me around, but when I overheard them, I got angry. And slightly broken too. They had completely forgotten about me. It was like I had never existed. They went about their lives, not knowing or caring what had happened to their daughter." Pearl paused, breathing deeply.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "I'm so sorry, I really am. You deserve so much more than you have ever gotten. I swear, I'll keep you here as long as possible. Hell, I'll keep you here even after the Selection no matter you're chosen or not. A home, with everything you want, every love you deserve." He said that all quickly. "Sorry, I suck at comforting girls." He muttered. "Just know that I really mean all that and I hate to see you suffer."

Eyeing her, he continued after a slight pause. "People out there are starving, yet here I am, doing nothing and acting like a pompous brat. I'm a failure. I should've done something..." He mused and stared at her straight in the eye. "I'll speak up. For my people. No more starvation, no more poverty. Deal?"

message 44: by Ayla (last edited Nov 08, 2020 07:50PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) "No, no no no," Pearl shook her head. "Listen, it's not your fault. But I can tell you a little more...
Anyway, I tried to help people. I stole money from my parents, but of course they never noticed. I shouldn't even call them parents, for all they did to me. I gave to the poor as much as I could, but...it was never enough." Tears started dripping down her face. "I'm such a failure. Everything I did, was for nothing."

He wiped her tears away gently. "It isn't your fault. You did your best. Listen, I'll go think of a solution to help them, okay? Every little penny counts. You might blame yourself but I'm proud of you." He said, walking towards the door. "I'll see you later?"

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Pearl nodded, faintly embarrassed at her tears. She gave the prince a quick hug, then retreated to laying down on her bed. "Of course. See you later."