Supernatural RP discussion

Nebraska > Harvelle's Roadhouse

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 776 comments Mod
Where Jo and Ellen live and Work and Hunters gather to tell stories of their hunts and look for the help of other hunters if needed.

Faith made her way into the diner and looked around before going up and sitting at the counter.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A fox watches the dinner door open and close, its black eyes look around cautiously. It runs around a corner and a girl with pure black eyes walks up covering her ears with her hair to hide the visible point. She walks in grabbing a newspaper and slides into a chair. She listens quietly, she had always be curious about this place.

"Hey kid, where are your brothers? Protecting you from danger?" Ellen asked Faith smiling at her.

Faith smirked. "Of course, what else is new." She said to the older woman.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah looks up, she looks over. Her mother, if she was alive would have been scolding her at this point.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Andromeda walked in smoothly, slipping into the chair beside faith. "Dean is in an uproar squirt. Mostly because I don't know, you ran off?" She grinned loosely and patted Faiths shoulder. Tucking a hand in her pockets, the girl looked up at Ellen. "I'll take a bourbon." she says simply with a smirk.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The kitsune decided to stay a while longer before leaving. Her curiosity had more control over her than her safety. She looks over still holding the newspaper.

"Really Andromeda?" Ellen said to the 17 year old. "Your dad would kill me if I sold liquor to either of you I don't plan on dying any time soon. As soon as you're 21 we can talk about it." Ellen told the teen.

"Its boring I wanted to have a little time away. I swear Ida been back, In one piece and alive." Faith said to her older sister.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah looks at the humans, she looks at the door. She fixes the hairs that had left her pointed ears in the open, she puts up her hood for safety. Standing she looks back and opens the door, she transforms into a fox, and runs into the forest.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

With a soft whine Meda threw her head back. "C'mon! Dad's not even in town until tomorrow." She protested before glancing at Faith. "I have no doubt in my mind either. You know what the rules are though" She speaks offhandly.

"Not gonna happen darlin' Made that mistake with your brother and before you ask you know damn well which one. Now you get soda or water, even ginger ale but there is no way I'm going to give you alcohol." Ellen told her.

Faith chuckled. "Lets get back to the motel." She said and stood up.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Andromeda looked at Faith, her eye squinting cautiously. "Why do you always want to go back when I come get you? I don't care if you stay. Dean won't be too terribly mad." She hummed. "Ellen, you're a pain in my Ass."

"And proud of it. Here you go." Ellen said and placed a cup of root beer in front of Andromeda and a sprite in front of Faith. "Hope your stomach feels better soon." She told Faith.

"Thanks Ellen." Faith said and started drinking the sprite slowly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

With a grumble she downed the drink, looking at Ellen spitefully. "What's up with your stomach?" Andromeda asks faith quickly, genuinely worried for her younger sister.

"Don't know, maybe I caught the flu or something or I'm just sick." Faith said to her. "Or I ate something that had gone off." She said and shrugged.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I got something back at the Motel that could make you feel better. I found it in Momma's book." Meda perked, standing. "I'm not paying Ellen, and you can get over it." She sassed with a grin, tugging on Faiths shoulder.

Faith rolled her eyes and put enough money on the counter to pay for both of their drinks and stood then felt nauseous, "I need a bucket." She told her sister before Ellen gave them one.

message 18: by Soft (new)

Soft Key (im gonna jump in if its okay)

Ashur walks in silently, and goes up to the bar. A simple nod is what she gives to the others before asking for her usual: Just some plain old whisky mixed with diet coke.

A hum leaves her lips as she flashes a smile at Ellen. "Any new cases you'd like done?" she hums before lifting the glass to her lips and gulping down a mouthful of her drink.

"I think the Winchester boys have an interesting job up and coming. I am going out on a hunt soon with my Jo and we could use a hand." Ellen said smiling.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"at this point, I'm almost tempted to team up with Faith. Dad said we'd be okay as long as we stuck together." Meda says, her cattish grin widening at the site of Ashur. "Hello"

message 21: by Soft (new)

Soft Key Once again, Ashur smiles and takes another mouthful. "Good, busy as usual." just how she liked to be.

Offering a smile to Meda, the girl greets her with a soft "hello" before turning her attention to the tv behind ellen.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"For the record, you'll sell to her without a flash of I.D, but you won't sell to me?" Meda complained, reffering to Ashurs beverage.

"I know both of you, Ashur here is an angel and quite a few years older then you, you my dear are 17. No alcohol." Ellen told the younger hunter.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"alright fine!" Meda groaned, throwing up her hands. "Also, how would you know that? no-one has told you my age, and you certainly haven't seen my birth certificate or i.d" she sassed

"I know you are Sam and Dean's younger sister and Faith's older sister, Faith is Fifteen, Sam is 22 and Dean is 26, Leaves you in your mid to late Teens, and you act like my Jo last year, She's 18 now, Mean's you my dear are 17. Mom's can always tell." Ellen explained.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

she hated that Ellen had a point. with an exasperated sigh she stood. "You're so pointless its not even funny." she says, before heading out.

"Say hi to Sam and Dean for me." Ellen called after Andromeda as she left.

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) (I think I'm gonna start here. Mikaelsons like to hang out at bars/diner-like places anyways. And I haven't seen S1 for a few years or so, so let me know if I get anything wrong. Okay?)

Hope had been having a non-alcoholic drink, sitting not too far from where Ellen had been speaking to some girl. Hearing about a hunt with something, she had to say to the lady she didn't know that seemed to run the place, "Mind if I come along? I know you don't know me, but I could be useful." She liked being useful to others. Plus, she was clearly feeling lonely.

message 29: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Oct 20, 2020 03:50PM) (new)

"The Winchester boys could use the help, Their sister is a little off though, so careful with that. Here, that's the address of the place they're staying." Ellen said to Hope writing down the address of the Motel 6 that Sam had contacted her earlier on from.

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) "I will. Thanks," she said. Then she took the piece of paper from her and, once she'd finished her soda, she paid for it before leaving to go find the Winchesters. She'd never heard of them or seen them, but she had much experience in hunters.

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) Dean entered the roadhouse with them.

Faith pulled up outside the roadhouse and parked her motorcycle next to the Impala.

Ellen walked behind the counter serving other hunters their food and drinks.

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) Dean sat down at the bar with the others following, including Vanessa whom had tagged along. (Considering technically Vanessa and Faith and Dean are apparently being in two different topics, I don't know which to keep Vanessa in. Lol.)
"How are you, Ellen? It's been a while," he greeted her.
Vanessa entered, looking around at the roadhouse, being cautious. She knew that not everyone liked her that got to know her, so she was careful that no one was out to kill, hurt, or torture her.

"Hey kids, I've been good, Except Jo's being a pain in my ass." Ellen said semi amused. "Faith how was your second hunt?" Jo said.

"Not bad." Faith said then her eyes widened and she shook her head at Ellen.

"And the baby? Still making you sick?" Ellen asked ignoring Faith shaking her head.

message 35: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) Vanessa sat a seat away from Faith.
"I kinda figured it was probably a pregnancy. Been there. Done that. I know the feeling."

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments Bobby walked in behind faith and said "have you idgets gotten taller or have I gotten shorter?"

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 737 comments Dani walked in with her dad as she sat down and looked around

"Sammy's gotten taller." Faith said with a chuckle.

Sam smiled at Faith then at Dani. Looking at Faith his eyebrow raised. "We'll be limiting your hunting from now until this is over with." He said sternly.

"You may be my brother but you can't tell me what to do and you can't stop me from hunting." Faith said and glared at her older brother.

"You gone and done it now." Ellen said shaking her head.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 737 comments Dani bit her lip trying not to scratch her arm

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments "easy kids what the hell is going on" he said

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 737 comments Dani looked around and started scratching her arm

"I'm kinda...I'm pregnant" Faith confessed to Bobby.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 737 comments Dean turned to Dani, "Stop scratching!", DAni stopped

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments Bobby stared and her and sat down and ordered a beer and said "who's the dad?"

"Some idiotic one night stand. Him being the idiot in the sentence." Faith said to Bobby. "Especially if you or Sam and Dean find him." She said with a slight laugh.

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments Bobby chuckled "well he better pray a demon gets him before I do" he said

"Or Sam and Dean, or Cas." Faith said with a shrug and looked in her bag. "Okay I got a chance in the last town we were in and got this taken care of." She said and pulled an ultrasound photo out of her purse and put it in front of them. "This is your guys' new Niece or Nephew." She said gesturing to the photo.

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments Bobby smiled and said "cmere kiddo"

She chuckled and leaned in for a hug.

"They're cute" Sam said looking over her shoulder at the photo.

"Its a baby of course it's cute." Castiel said in his own unique way.

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 144 comments Bobby held her close and said "promise me you will keep the kids" he said

« previous 1 3 4