Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Move Books from Wrong Author to My Author Page

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita Knight (anitaknightauthor) | 23 comments Could one of you lovely GR Librarians please add my recent releases to my GR Author page? My name is "Anita Knight" with two spaces between my first and last name. The following books have been added automatically to "Anita Knight" with a single space between her first and last name. LOL. Here are the books I'd like moved:

Film School: The Complete Series: Books 1 through 3

On Air Dare (Radio Club): An Opposites Attract Steamy Short College Fling (College Club Series Book 2)

Live Action Role Play (L.A.R.P. Club): An Opposites Attract Steamy Short College Romance (College Club Series Book 1)

Back Row Show: A Tempt University Steamy Short Romance (Film School Series Book 3)

Thank you,
Anita

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Anita wrote: "Could one of you lovely GR Librarians please add my recent releases to my GR Author page? My name is "Anita Knight" with two spaces between my first and last name. The following books have been add..."

reviewing

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Anita wrote: "Could one of you lovely GR Librarians please add my recent releases to my GR Author page? My name is "Anita Knight" with two spaces between my first and last name. The following books have been add..."

I moved these.

It's helpful to supply links to editions you are referencing.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita Knight (anitaknightauthor) | 23 comments Suzi wrote: "Anita wrote: "Could one of you lovely GR Librarians please add my recent releases to my GR Author page? My name is "Anita Knight" with two spaces between my first and last name. The following books..."

Understood-- thank you!!!