The Kingdom of Edmond discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 7295 comments Mod
rp only please

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Legacy walked in and headed straight for the jacuzzi. She placed her towel and robe on a chair. Then, she got in. "Oh my! This feels wonderful!" She exclaimed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

After Legacy got out an dried herself, she went back to the dressing room.

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elyse walked in with Mia. Her usual outfit-a simple royal purple dress with studded silver heels, got taken off and immediately changed into a bathing suit. She headed straight for the jacuzzi and slowly slipped in, turning on the bubbles. "This feels great."

message 5: by Aleya (new)

Mia walks up. And joins her. “Ohh this does...”

message 6: by Aleya (new)

(Oh no. I have to go! Can we play in 40ish min? Sorry!!!)

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((sorry gtg to sleep! see you tomorrow :D))

message 8: by Aleya (new)

(Oh haha! That’s o.k.! Tryt!)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Spring follows Emmy to the spa writing ruffle the same clothing she had never been to a spa before and was excited to do it

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “Of course” says Spring settling into the warm water

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “Need to what?” Asks Spring cocking her head

message 12: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((gosh Anika seriously at 18?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Huh?))

message 14: by Ayla (last edited Aug 26, 2020 01:23PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((she said they have to marry and they're 18 XD))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Wow but in old times girls got married at like 14))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Pore girl 😭))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((I hope he takes it well))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Spring moves over to her friends side “it’s ok I’m sure he’ll understand” she says not knowing what else to say she hugs her friend

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “Well then he’s not as smart as I thought he was” says Spring trying her best to comfort Emmy

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Spring nods pulling away she waits while Emmy texts someone

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Wdym))