Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Games! > That Moment When...

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helena (last edited Aug 15, 2020 06:21AM) (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) That moment when...

message 2: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ((I don’t know if member other than mods are allowed to make topics...))

...you start dancing on your lawn aaaannd someone’s watching.

message 3: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ...you kick something and it doesn’t budge, therefore leaving a sore foot.

message 4: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ...you hear someone say, “who wants icecream?”

(That was so random lol))

message 5: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ...you say something to loud.

kennedy [mackenzie] ...you're having a conversation with yourself and someone walks in while you're talking to yourself

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ...you smack a person on the back really hard when you realize he/she isn't your friend at all

message 8: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ...a car comes driving down the street, and you recognize it as a friends car, so you wave frantically, then they pass you up and look at you like you’re weird, then you realize that they aren’t your friends.

((This happened to me.))

message 9: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you’re in a conversation with a bunch of friends and you and another friend talk at once

message 10: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ...you look at yourself in a car window and don’t realize people are sitting in it.

kennedy [mackenzie] ...you ask your mom a question only to realize it's not your mom

message 12: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you look through what your dad bought at the store and realize it’s not your dad

message 13: by LiteraryCryptid (new)

LiteraryCryptid (phoenix_in_the_shadows) . . . You finish all the books you brought camping and now have nothing to read at night.

message 14: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
(Omg yes, that’s sucks)

kennedy [mackenzie] ...you get up and get dressed for school only to realize it's a Saturday....

message 16: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Hahahahahahahs

message 17: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) … you accidentally call your friend daddy

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

lemon girl wrote: "… you accidentally call your friend daddy"

( (oh my gosh i've done that!!) )

message 19: by kennedy [mackenzie] (last edited Aug 20, 2020 10:09AM) (new)

kennedy [mackenzie] ...you're reading a book and your friend spoils the ending for you...

message 20: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Me too lol!))

...you have a bunch of luggage to bring on a trip and you forget it somewhere 😂...

message 21: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you accidentally spoil the ending to your friend

kennedy [mackenzie] ...when you text something to your friend but you realize you actually texted your mom...

message 23: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
Ayla {Spellbound} wrote: "((Me too lol!))

...you have a bunch of luggage to bring on a trip and you forget it somewhere 😂..."

(Oh my gosh that has happened to my family twice!)

message 24: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you add your dad to a group chat with your friends
((that happened to my friends))

message 25: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

...you completely pass out and miss everything on GR cause you were sleeping
((That just happened to me XD))

message 26: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ... you are really hungry at a restaurant and the waiter passes by but doesn’t bring the anticipated food. :-(

message 27: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Lizzie wrote: "Ayla {Spellbound} wrote: "((Me too lol!))

...you have a bunch of luggage to bring on a trip and you forget it somewhere 😂..."

(Oh my gosh that has happened to my family twice!)"

((it happened to us too!))

message 28: by LiteraryCryptid (new)

LiteraryCryptid (phoenix_in_the_shadows) . . . you start a new book, stop reading for dinner, and immediately forget where you put it. . . . . (Anyone seen a book lying around?)

message 29: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …lose something and look everywhere for it and it turns out it’s right in front of you

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

. . . you have food in one hand and something else in the other hand and you almost eat the non-food

message 31: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you almost call your friend your aunt

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

. . . you say something to your grandmother but it isn't your grandmother

message 33: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …your teacher calls you your sibling’s name

message 34: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
...you kiss your friend on the head, thinking they’re your mom. (Hahaha this has happened to me before)

message 35: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

lemon girl wrote: "…your teacher calls you your sibling’s name"

(OH MY GOSH! That has happened to me before because my sister has red hair like me! Even the ones who I've known for a while!)

message 36: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) ... when you have your dirty laundry in one hand, and trash in the other, and you put trash down the laundry shoot and and your dirty laundry in the trash can. (Like, how many times has that happened to me)

message 37: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) …you go upstairs to get something, get distracted, go downstairs, and remember what you were supposed to get

message 38: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ...you take one sock off, forget about the other one and get distracted, then realize you only have one sock on...

message 39: by stu (new)

stu  (blobbieakastuti) ...You take two different sock and wear to school