the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by rose - 忻怡 - (last edited Aug 15, 2020 06:10AM) (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)
description description description

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖗𝖞
--------------------------------------------------------

A library is the paradise of many. Filled with old books and the musty smell of ancient pages, libraries are well, just plain old libraries. But this library isn't as innocent as it seems.

It was said this library made people vanish. A while ago, a young girl came in here and never came out. People looked all over for her, no one found her body. It's a mystery where she went and no one has stepped foot in the library since. The books, surprisingly once you go inside, have not one speck of dust on them and look like they'd just been dusted. It's been a mystery of how this happened. Some say the library is haunted by the girl that disappeared that fateful night. What do you think? Will you be the one brave enough to find out the truth?

Prince Evermony pushed the door open, a cloud of dust instantly puffing up, making him cough. "Urghh, this place looks as if no one has ever came in for a thousand years... wait a minute, haven't one of the maids cleaned this place yesterday?" He muttered, a gust of chilly wind made him shiver involuntarily.

The room was eerily dark and he snapped the light on at once. "Weird, why are the books dusted perfectly when the other places are so damn dusty..." He turned around and looked for Sandra.

message 3: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone | 369 comments Mod

Sandra walked in beside him, she shivered from the chilly wind as well. "That is weird, there isn't one speck of dust on the books," she says as she looks around at the library. "Wow, it's gorgeous. There are so many books," she mutters to herself. "Have you ever been in here?" she asks the prince.

"No." He shook his head. "This is one of the forbidden grounds in the castle. No one except for the maids ever set foot here. Not my mother, and definitely not my dad." He touched a book gingerly, flipping through its delicate ancient pages. "These books are valuable. The forgotten magic of the Elementals, they're all here." He whispered in awe.

message 5: by Lizzie (new)

"Oh, well it must be nice seeing it for the first time," Sandra says and looks over. She looked at the book and mutters, "Wow." She stares at everything in awe as well. "There are so many secrets in here. It would take forever to read it all. I'll probably want to come back in here but I probably shouldn't. I should at least make an effort to stay here and this wouldn't help," She gestures to the haunted library.

"You sure love reading, huh?" He eyed her with an amused look. She seemed mesmerized by the wide array of books here. "How about we make a deal? I'll let you bring one book back to your dorm in exchange for one story about the outside world." He said grinning.

message 7: by Lizzie (new)

"Yes, I do," Sandra smiles. The Prince seems to be catching on quickly. "And I accept that deal. I definitely want to read at least one of these books. And telling you a story should be sinch," she grins.

"Well then young lady, the deal is made." He shook her hand comically and laughed. "Alright, tell me about it now. The haunted setting should be perfect with your voice." He joked as he settled down comfortably in one of the dusty armchairs. Eyeing her steadily, he waited eagerly for her to start.

A sound of the wind howling could be heard. It's coming closer and closer, with the eerie resemblance of the words 'we are awakening', reverberating inside the library, again and again.

message 10: by Lizzie (last edited Aug 24, 2020 01:15AM) (new)

Sandra glances around. "Do you hear that?" she asks. "We shouldn't stay. How about I tell you the story later and I can come back on my own and grab a book real quick?" she suggests. She was normally one for adventure but the voices were creeping her out. She quickly runs out of the room before the prince could answer.

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

Prince Evermony shivered. "You really should go. This place isn't an ideal place to hang out." He muttered to her fleeting silhouette. Shaking his head, he closed the door with a screech and hurried away. He could've sworn that the air had dropped a few degrees colder.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) Hestia sits in a corner of the library reading a book, happy that she finally got away from everyone

message 13: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

((at least 5 sentences please, and the moooosst minimum is 3...))

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) Hestia sits in a corner of the library. “I am happy I got away there is to many people here” she thinks to herself. She is used to being alone so all these people are new to her. “I wish I could just fade into the background sometimes” she thinks. She sighs and goes back to reading

message 15: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

"Hey." The prince said, sitting next to her suddenly. He looked at her startled expression and grinned. "You're not one who enjoys company, huh? Oh yeah, I don't think we've officially introduced. I'm Prince Evermony Illea, prince and heir of Agria." He bowed comically, extending his hand.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Nice to meet you Prince Evermony” Hestia says hesitantly. “You are right, I don’t like being in the spot light so this is all new more me” Hestia says. “I am usually just ignored so I don’t really like being the center of attention” she tells him. She smiles sadly

message 17: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

He nodded at her. "I understand. Being a prince, all you need to do is to be under the eyes of everyone. No escaping. I guess I'm already numb." He shrugged. "So, you love reading as well? Funny how almost every one of the Selected is a fan of books." He wondered out loud.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Books are a good escape from reality when it gets to much for you” Hestia says quietly. She smiles sadly at her book. “When everyone hates you the best thing you can do is escape even if it is only for a little while.” She says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Oops I wasn’t supposed to say that!” Hestia exclaims. She smiles trying to look happy. “Sorry about that I am fine!” She says smiling

message 20: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

The prince shook his head. "What's wrong? You can tell me, you know." He said gently, sensing her distress. Perhaps it was just him but each and every one of the Selected seemed to be carrying a huge burden.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “No it’s fine just family issues” Hestia says smiling sadly. She looks back down at her book and stands up. “I should probably go now. Bye Prince” she says smiling

message 22: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

"Wait, what? What did I do?" He asked, eyeing her discomfort. "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong and you can just tell me!" He called after her, running his fingers through his hair.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “You didn’t do anything I am sorry if I made it seem like you did something wrong” Hestia apologizes. “Also I would tell you but I am still not used to having people I can trust around me” she says. She goes back to sit down so not to hurt his feelings

message 24: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

The prince smiled. "Well, me too. I haven't even had close contact with a girl outside the palace before the Selection so I kinda don't know what to do." He twisted his fingers uncomfortably and looked at her. "So, it seems like you don't really want to come."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “That may be true but I had to come..” Hestia murmured. “It was the only thing that would make anyone happy” she says sadly. “If you just asked I bet everyone would want to hear what you had to say, you are the prince after all” Hestia says

message 26: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

"Well I won't. Even here my life is controlled. No decisions are my own. Nothing. Being a prince isn't getting what you want." He said mildly, the thoughts of freedom bugging him even more. After a while, he muttered. Sorry. Don't mind me.""

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Freedom” Hestia says contemplating. “That’s a thing everyone wants but no one has” she says. “No matter who you are, what you do, or what elemental you are no one is ever truly free..” she says

message 28: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

"Really? Not even outside this 'cage'?" He gestured around them. "Tell me, Hestia. What is happening out there. The people? How are their lives?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “The people with money live like royalty” Hestia starts. “But they look around and see poverty and hunger and do nothing about it” she continues. “The apple may look sweet on the outside but it is bitter on the inside” she says

message 30: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

The prince sucked in a breath. "That bad?" He tried to imagine the people suffering while the rich looked down upon them like filth. The thought of his people going hungry while him, lived lavishly inside the safe walls of the palace was too much for him. And gods, his parents did nothing to help!

Balling his hands into fist, he stared at the mahogany table, trying to recall how many times he had acted impulsively, behaving exactly like a pompous brat when the others were dying in hunger. He knew. Countless times.

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

((i gtg see you later))

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) (Ok see ya) “it’s not exactly your fault” Hestia says seeing were his mind was going. “It’s the rich people’s fault” she says. “They cover themselves in jewels to make themselves look beautiful but they never notice that they are hideous inside.” She says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Also I might not be the most appropriate for me to tell you this but you seem like you need help talking to girls” Hestia says smiling. “Just be yourself like you would with anyone else, I just try not to care what other people think if you don’t care your personality shows through more.” Hestia says. “They need to like you for you not some distant person they could never talk to.” She says smiling at him

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) (Rose tell me when you are back since my character is just frozen until then 😆)

message 35: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

"You're probably right. I mean, definitely." He laughed. "You know, you're actually a great person to talk to. And I know what to do next. About my people." He said, determination shining through his eyes. "Thank you, Hestia." He bowed deeply, sincerely and looked at her in the eye. "I have to go but I'll most probably see you again."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “I am happy you have found freedom of speech in at least one person” Hestia says. She stands up and walks over to the library door. “Bye your Majesty” she says curtsying and then she is gone

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((wait are we allowed in here?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Yes we are)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Marina sat in a large couch like chair her legs propped up as she read her favorite book The Cruel Prince, her black and red dress was spread out around her like a large black and red flower.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Alea stumbles in, amazed she was able to find the library with out any help. She moves to step inside then falls, her midnight blue gown pooling around her. She grabs a book case for support and stand up wincing. "curse these shoes." She mutters under her breath

message 43: by Lizzie (new)

((Technically no one is supposed to be in here but Sandra and the Prince have been. It's supposedly haunted and makes people vanish. And remember to look at the story on the top, it explains its history and that none of the books have a single speck of dust on them. I made the library history btw!))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Ohh ok we didn’t no that is there about her library they can go to)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((oh sry! should we go somewhere else?))

message 46: by Lizzie (last edited Sep 20, 2020 01:15PM) (new)

((No it's fine I was just giving you a warning for what may happen. You may hear strange noises... The Queen just doesn't like anyone from coming in here or the Music room but people can still go in there anyways. Nothing is stopping them anywaya haha))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Ok so they can stay?)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((oh boy. guys do we want to move somewhhere like outside?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Marina hears something and looks up she sees to other girls, one of them looking straight at her she snaps her book shut and plum of dust shooting into her face (the book is Marinas and she hadn’t read it in a while so it’s dusty) she sneezes putting a black silk gloves hand to her nose to try to not sneeze again, she looks back at the girl and stands up “um hi” she says her eyes watering a little.

« previous 1 3 4