What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Zorvak's Rescue (Compatibles, #1)
This topic is about Zorvak's Rescue
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Scifi Romance book about a girl (mid20s?) who crash lands on alien planet. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Thornton | 10 comments All spoilers from her on out:

I read this book about a year or two ago. It was about a gurl who had crash landed on a planet and was the only himan there. She ran into 2 aliens who helped her and gave her a place to stay - they were a married couple. She ended up leaving them to go into the city to get some kind of space craft to fly out. She found some technology that allowed her to hack into anything. While this is happening, her future mate who has been a prisoner for a long time hears her telepathically and assumes she is one of his people because he can talk to her telepathically which his people cant do with any other race of people. They end up finding each other and escaping the planet with the 2 aliens that helped pur female protaginist in the beginning. He ends up taking her to his planet and I think he is some kind of prince or is close friends with royalty? I cant remember anything else.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 15, 2020 02:10PM) (new)

Kris | 35347 comments Mod
Jennifer, that's a good start. You must copy the genre (e.g., science fiction romance for adults? how old is the girl?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Thornton | 10 comments Anna wrote: "Zorvak's Rescue?"

Yes! This is it! Thank you so much, Anna!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Thornton | 10 comments Kris wrote: "Jennifer, that's a good start. You must copy the genre (e.g., science fiction romance for adults? how old is the girl?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header (title), so someone..."

I've found the book. I'll change the title but can you put this thread where it should go now that I've found the book?