the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

creations > elementals creation

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rose - 忻怡 - (last edited Nov 03, 2020 01:06AM) (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)

Post your finished characters here. Remember, there is no specific format or template. Just make it presentable!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2020 07:07PM) (new)

Name: Wren Wright
Elemental: None
Appearance: Wren is 5' 9'' in height, her skin is fair and soft. She has long auburn hair that goes down to her waist, it's often braided and has a ribbon of red weaved in the braid. Her eyes are a deep green, they are always alert and curious. She wears a red leather shirt, the sleeves go down to her wrist and doesn't show her stomach. She wears black pants that are slightly baggy, on her feet she wears brown cow leather boots that go to her knees. She wears a soft silky cloak that goes down to the back of her knees, a red clip with a red dragon scale holds the cloak by the neck, she can also put up her hood if she wants.
Personality: Wren is shy and cautious, she thinks things through. Her mind is like a hall of folders, always organized and always working. When ever she can she tries to picture every possible option. She has a dragon named Realyn, she and the dragon have a strong emotion connection that makes her feel stronger.
History: Wren Wright was born in a small village high in the mountains. There was always strong winds and often it was cold and snowy, but her village had a strong connection with an extremely small population of dragons. They bonded with them and were able to control the fire element. When a group of dragon hunters found Wren's village they attacked, killing most of the villagers and all the dragons. Wren's father had been killed durning the attack, so her mother told her to run, her mother gave Wren a blood red egg and a few supplies. Wren ran taking the egg with her in fear that she'd be killed.
Family: These (Father, Dead) Paloma (Mother, Dead)
Friends: Realyn

PET

Name: Realyn
Species: Fire Dragon
Appearance: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone | 369 comments Mod
Approved! I like her!

message 4: by Reed (last edited Aug 29, 2020 03:53PM) (new)

Reed | 77 comments Name: Bryce Winterfield
Elemental: Air
Appearance:
Eyes: Green and Brown like a kaleidoscope
Hair: long/short light brown hair. There is a touch of natural ash in it.
Personality: super smart (can remember dates, places, things, and people), Funny (he has a dry sense of humor), some times really serious (scares people),optimistic (nothing can get him down), and suave (in a good way).
History: Bryce was from a poor family. He learned to value what he had. His parents and siblings died during a sickness and he was left alone in the world. His father’s dyeing words were, “Tests of character come to us when we least expect it”. Bryce always was trying to prove to his father’s soul that he had good character. A year later after living in barns and allies, Bryce learned that he had a benefactor looking for him. The benefactor’s servants found him and took him in. He has since lived in a huge house with servants. His benefactor still remains anonymous. The servants taught him how to be a proper gentlemen. Bryce understands the second chance that he has. Like I said at the beginning. He understands that everything he has is a privilege, and he values that.
Powers: Bryce’s powers did not come right away. It took years for him to learn that he was a air elementalist. He only learned after he catched a friend that fell out of the 3rd story window. He softened their fall and caught them. Since then he has been in advanced training with other air elementalists. He has learned the extent of his abilities. He has learned tricks and abilities seen here >> (https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/...) by experimenting daily. He as been studding sword styles as well as different hand to hand combats.
Family: Family (dead), The servants and his anonymous benefactor are his only family. They care for him as if he was their child. Takes a village to raise a kid.
Other: n/a

message 5: by Lizzie (new)

Approved! That character is great!

message 6: by Jeremy (last edited Aug 30, 2020 01:20PM) (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 85 comments Name: Olberic Eisenberg
Elemental: Earth
Appearance: weathered skin with scars along the arms. He is dressed in leather armor in a shade of some kind of pale blue for the center, and a black for the long sleeves. his pants mach his sleeves but are contrassed by light brown boots. Along his waste he wears a belt with a sheave for his sword, the sheave is borwn and silver, where it hangs off of his right side. He wears leather gloves with a metal plate covering his wrist.
Eyes: dull grey eyes. under them are bags from his old age.
Hair: long dark brown hair slicked back. parts are beginning to grey from his age.
Personality: Loyal, Brave, Honorable, Olberic Eisenberg is the very ideal of a knight. His personality leans between a gentle old man traveling the world, to a fierce warrior who's expression is as stoic as stone. Olberic seeks only to help those in need, and slay those who do harm. He is kind to all even his foes, and believes in second chances.
History: Olberic Eisenberg was a former knight to a kingdom long since lost to time. Unable to protect his king, and betrayed by his battle brother Reinhardt Irisfield, Olberic wanders as a sell sword, though many recognize him by his sword Charity as the warrior once known as "Unbending Blade". He ask himself this question now that he has no king to protect. "What does it mean to swing a blade?" with those words in his mind he wanders the world with the aim of learning why.
Powers: can control the roots of nearby trees, can make trees stronger allowing them to be used as a shield.
Family: unknown
Other: link to Olberic's concept art: https://www.google.com/search?q=olber...

message 7: by Lizzie (new)

Good, he's approved!

message 8: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Sep 01, 2020 09:15AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 115 comments Name)) Lia Anderson-Taylor
Age)) 17
Gender)) female
Sexuality)) Pansexual
Appearance))https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3117336...
Elemental))) Water
Personality)) she is kind-hearted to her friends. loyal to herself. caring but does not show it. a bit stubborn. she is kind. She's also arrogant.
Skills)) Agility
History)) Lia and Liam were abandoned by their parents when they were six years old. they bounced from home to home. a year later they were adopted by the Taylor's. they were a nice family, they finally felt like they were loved and they were. they were 16 when the Taylor's died in a car crash. they were devastated after that, the will said everything they owned now belonged to Lia and Liam.
Zodiac Sign)) Cancer
Theme Song)) Pain- Three days grace

Name)) Liam Anderson-Taylor
Age)) 17
Gender)) male
Sexuality)) Gay
Appearance))https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/4f/...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/af/...
Elemental))) Fire
Personality)) He is short-tempered. caring but doesn't show it. loyal and kind to his twin. Stubborn as you can be. he also a bit arrogant
Skills)) speed
History))Liam and Lia were abandoned by their parents when they were six years old. they bounced from home to home. a year later they were adopted by the Taylor's. they were a nice family, they finally felt like they were loved and they were. they were 16 when the Taylor's died in a car crash. they were devastated after that, the will said everything they owned now belonged to Liam and Lia.
Zodiac Sign)) Cancer
Theme Song))Riot!- Three days grace

message 9: by Reed (last edited Sep 02, 2020 08:45AM) (new)

Reed | 77 comments Name: Marcelous Winterfield
Elemental: fire
Appearance: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/74098356...
Personality: Calm (nothing can shake him up. He does not get angry fast. He needs hate someone to get angry), Charming (In a good way. It is said that it is one of his best traits), loyal (He will follow his friends to hell and back if it meant the world to them. He keeps secrets. A lot too.), generous (he goes out of his way to help and give. If he sees in need of something, he will get it him self, or give them money), smart (He is one of the smartest people in the kingdom. He graduated at the top of his class at the kingdoms university), and quick witted (he makes a lot of jokes. Some of which are not always appropriate at the time. He made a joke at a funeral once. As you can guess that did not go over well).
History: Like his step-brother, he was taken in by the anonymous benefactor. Marcelouls was from a upper class family. His family lived on a mansion overlooking the ocean. They had everything that they could want, including peace. However for some reason they were all killed during the night. Marcelouls was still alive because he was not staying at the house that night. He spent the night at Kendrick’s house. When the anonymous benefactor heard about the incident, he took in Marcelouls. Both Kendrick and Marcelouls grew up as blood brothers. They have always had each others back. The ate together, fought together, slept together, killed together, trained together, grew together. When Kendrick and Marcelouls fight, it always comes out in a tie.
Powers: Fire
Family: Bryce (step brother) and anonymous benefactor
Other:n/a

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

everyone's characters are approved

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments name: Marina Saint'German
Nickname: Mare
appearance: Marina has long dark brown hair with a thin light grey stripe through it that she hides by braiding her hair into a crown around her head; she has smooth pale skin and big dark blue eyes she has a kind smile, and what some might call a curvy frame that she often wishes she didn't have, and she has high cheekbones.
Personality: Marina is kind. She hates to see others in pain or suffering when she cannot help them; she is tough and stands her ground when she is trying to get something done. She very trusts worthy; she is very Loyal and would do almost anything to protect her friends or family; she is very Shy but forces herself to be out going and talkative.
Family/History: Marina mother, Kathrin Saint'German, died of cancer when Marina was only 12; soon after her mother's death, Marina father fell into depression, leaving Marina to take care of her three younger siblings Mable who is now 14, Zack who is 15, and Shank who is 16 until their Aunt Sable decided to take in her three younger siblings.
Power/Element: she can make and control Fire.

(( I hope this is good ))

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

Marina is accepted! I love her history but it's so saddd :3

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments THANKS and I no right

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior do i put my selection charecter here now?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments No you can make a normal elemental

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments If you want :)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ohhh ok. i made a selection charecter so what do i do until im selected?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Oh well if your Selected character was approved then you can RP her and if you want I can RP my selected

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Um you can start at the entrance and I can have my character meet yours

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior but i havent been invited to the place yet? would we wait to meet the prince until this selection is done?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments No you don’t have to be invited you just have to have your character excepted then you can RP her whenever

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ok so im in the selection now?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Yep as long as you made your character in the Selected Topic

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ok! meet you in the entrance!

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments R u going to post first

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 245 comments Name: Samuel (Sam)
Element: Earth
Role in kingdom: Guest invited to stay with the family because of his incredibly strong powers as an elementalist
Enneagram type: Type 2 - The Helper
Appearance: Samuel is short for his age, and looks younger than he is. He has dusty, light brunette hair which lays atop his head in a lob, as well as tender blue eyes.
Clothes: **this is not what he looks like, it is just the clothes he wears. Also the clothes look super modern in these photos so just picture them toned down a bit to fit that time**

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/75/...

https://image.dhgate.com/0x0s/f2-albu...

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/68/41/6b/68...

Personality: People pleaser for sure. Cares about what other people think and will do anything to please them. Can be quite flirtatious. Uses his powers to impress others and get them on his good side. As loyal as it gets.
History: Lived in a middle-class non-elemental family but mysteriously developed incredibly strong elemental powers. Considered a prodigy with some of the strongest Earth elemental powers out there. Quickly attracted the attention of the public eye with his incredible powers and was invited to Agira as a guest.

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 245 comments Can someone approve/disapprove my character when you get the chance? Thank you :)

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

@ carrlene ahhh i would love to accept him but there are still a few things you have to change. could you elaborate more about his history like how strong he is, and how he attracted the public's attention since nobody knows about how he developed the powers... i definitely like your idea there about his background but maybe a bit more? sorry if i'm being fussy :)

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 245 comments Sure! I would love to. I really appreciate how you guys don’t accept “mediocre” (for lack of a better word) characters and you always make sure we’re putting our best stuff out there. I truly feel like you have helped me improve as a writer, so thank you, so much! I’ll have Sam’s updated character in soon!

message 33: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

loll you make me seem so good when i'm just being picky... thanks anyways and i'm glad to be able to help :)

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 245 comments Haha picky IS good! Seriously thanks so much

message 35: by Aleya (last edited Oct 09, 2020 11:24PM) (new)

Aleya Name: Emma
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8126886...
Preferred dresses
Ballet Couture Dress in Rose Quartz from Needle & Thread CR19

CREPE AND LACE GOWN WITH TULLE VOLUMINOUS SKIRT – TheRasarioStore

Personality (At least 5 sentences): Emma is really clever. She is spunky. And very brave when it really comes down to it. She is really pretty quiet and doesnt get in the way of things. She can be friendly at times but also can be kind of cut off.
Powers: air
Likes: Quiet (most of the time)/peacefulness, calm activities, helping people.
Dislikes: Streight out rudeness, coldness, too much loudness.
Any health problems: headaches run in the family, but isnt known in her.
Signature as the Selected to obey all the rules of the Selection:
𝓮𝓶𝓶𝓪
Backstory: Her name was pulled randomly. She is not at all crushing on him (yet). She just kind of feels like she gets in the way of things. She planned on volunteering as a job to help community, but now plans have changed. Her father is a shop owner, her mom gets lots of headaches. She has an older sister (who would much rather be at the castle. Her 2 younger siblings.

message 36: by Lizzie (new)

Oh you don't have to post here if you already posted in Selection creation btw

message 37: by Aleya (new)

Aleya oh. eh oh well.

message 38: by Gem (new)

Gem | 35 comments Name: Chara Dreameur
Elemental: Fire
Appearance: https://pin.it/3XJzdAo

Personality: Very logical and independent, she isn’t outgoing or an extrovert. She is very skilled at being sneaky and clever, and she won’t hesitate to hurt someone, she doesn’t feel guilt anymore after what happened to her. Her biggest secret is the fact that she can become insane and psychotic, and she basically becomes a whole different person.

Backstory: She used to live with her parents and her older brother a long time ago and until she turned 10, everything was fine. Then, bullies from her brother’s school, mental health issues, and many other things drove her brother to commit suicide. Chara was always really close to her brother and she was devastated when he died. She locked herself in her room for two weeks, her parents had to bring her food and water. While locked in her room, she began to become a bit insane and just wanted to hurt the bullies who started this. When she came out of her room, she grabbed a knife and wanted to go and kill the bullies. Her parents stopped her, and she went back to normal. She asked if anyone had been hurt and she knew that if she went insane, nobody around her would be safe. She ran away and lived by stealing and barely surviving. Before running away, she took a knife from her parents’ kitchen and has kept it with her for safety and to remember them. While she was on the run, she stole a newspaper and in the news, it said how there had been an enormous car crash on the highway a couple days prior, (yes you guessed it) and how her parents had died in the crash along with a few other people. So, the police were out looking for Chara to ask her about her parents. A few months later, they tracked her down and she lost control and went psycho, and she accidentally killed a police officer. She knew after this that she was a monster and had to stay away from people forever. But then she stumbled upon the kingdom, a guard found her and took her to the castle. She told that her parents had died and that she was an orphan (but she didn’t tell about how she killed the police officer or any of those things). She was invited to live in the kingdom and so, this is where she is now.
Other: She is kind of quiet when she talks, and she glares a lot.

message 39: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

Chara is approved

message 40: by Gem (new)

Gem | 35 comments Great!! Thanks

message 41: by Marethyu (last edited Oct 16, 2020 08:20AM) (new)

Marethyu TheGodofAether | 2 comments Name: Marethyu
Element: Air
Appearance:https://keep.google.com/media/v2/1d1b...
Personality: Strong willed, energetic and kind, but with a dark side that comes out when he is mad, when he gets in this state he can be gruesome and violent.
Backstory: Trained from birth as a living weapon,made to attempt to sly the elementals and establish his father as the main power in the elemental court. Marethyu broke from His command, killed his father and traveled the countryside, infiltrating the elemental courts for fun, using the challenge and suspence of braking in to distract himself from his existence and memories.
Other: uses a large scythe blasts of lightning and storms in combat

message 42: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

okay so here are a few things before i can approve your character! Firstly, your elemental cannot have more than one power, they can only be either fire or air! And, could you please elaborate more on their backstory and personality? Like how do you define their dark side, how does that dark side affect him, and what do you mean by a 'living weapon'. I'd also appreciate it if you could write more on how he thinks infiltrating elemental courts is fun, and his motifs etc. I hope that makes sense!

message 43: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu TheGodofAether | 2 comments ok i will try thank you

message 44: by ── ୨୧ dollette (last edited Oct 17, 2020 07:49AM) (new)

──  ୨୧ dollette | 17 comments

Hestia Garters | 18 | Air Elemental | Currently works as a baker | Former apprentice to the Healer

(view spoiler)
•••

From the outside, Hestia appears to be the epitome of grace, delicacy and elegance. Just like Air. She is kind yet powerful. Fierce but calm. However, beneath her cool exterior lies a completely different human being. Underneath that thin layer lies layers and layers of complicated. She is fiery and a little sensitive at times and she can also be rather loud and mischievous too. She's stubborn and tends to stick up for what she believes in and she is also rather goofy. Hestia is a hopeless romantic and is a sucker for a cute little garden date. She can be tomboyish at times but only when she's playing a sport.

Hestia was born as the daughter of a drunkard and weakling. Her mother was rather weak and often let her "love" for her husband get in the way of the safety of her child. Her father would often come home drunk and get physical with her and her mother. As a result, Hestia learned to grow up rather quickly to take care of herself and her mom. Because she often came to school with torn, dirty clothes and knotty hair from the neglect she faced, she was bullied rather ruthlessly as a kid. When she was 12, she became the local healer's apprentice which raised her status. The Healer, Merana, behaved as a parental figure to her, often caring for the small bits of innocence still left inside of Hestia. She taught her to be kind and to be all the amazing things Hestia is capable of today. Currently, she works as a baker in a small popular bakery.

Hestia is an Air Elemental meaning she can manipulate and create the air and wind as she pleases. Her greatest trick is creating tornadoes.
Hestia loves to dance and play rugby. You'd think those are very random hobbies and quite the opposite of each other but that's how Hestia is. She loves to paint as well and pull pranks sometimes. She's also quite talented with herbs and adores the garden.

Hestia dislikes bullies, having been bullied a lot as a child for her looks. She also hates bugs. While she's known to show kindness to most creatures she will ruthlessly squash a bug if given the chance. Spiders? Heck no. Centipedes? KILL IT.

Hestia has severe anxiety and PTSD from childhood trauma. She is slightly asthmatic as well.

𝘏𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

message 45: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

Hestia is approved :)

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) OoO there is two Hestia’s

──  ୨୧ dollette | 17 comments

omg ahaha i didn't realize but i suppose there is :)