What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance. Young girl (18 just graduated high school) kisses older man at a party. She lied, he had to leave town, she finds him in the mountains.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by anna (last edited Aug 14, 2020 02:13PM) (new)

anna | 2 comments NEVER READ THE BOOK, i remember the description of the book. A young girl (18 just graduated high school) at a party kissed an older man (not sure but i think it was a father of another friend) but she lied and he had to leave town and she went to find him at the mountains. The book focuses on the relatioship between the young girl and the older man: i dont remember year at all but i remember that it was young adult literature.
Please if you can understand from that description the title of the book I will appreciate any help.

Thank you 😊

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (tinatome) | 28 comments You need to add details to the header. They will delete a thread that doesn't give a genre and basic details in the header

message 3: by anna (new)

anna | 2 comments Thank you very much that you noticed that 🙂 I will

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
annabelle, that's a good start. You must copy the genre (e.g., teen or adult romance? how old is the girl?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
I added genre and some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header (title). This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

Btw, in this group, YA = teens, Adult = about 20+.