Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

An Imperfect Death
This topic is about An Imperfect Death
Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Review Request for Humorous mystery!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Book 1 of a new series (The Unlikely Heroine), humorous mystery, female protagonist. Contact me for a copy.
Description: Stolen money. A ruined reputation. A woman scorned...
When Diana's husband disappears – along with everyone’s money – she's branded the most hated person in town. She knows Mark faked his own death and she's determined to prove it.
With no cash, no credit, and no influence, she’s desperate. But she's willing to deceive the FBI, a Colombian drug lord, and the only friend she has left to salvage the remnants of her life and uncover the truth.
The rumours of his death may be premature, but Diana will make damn sure he’s dead this time.
If you love sordid crime, action and revenge mixed with humour, then you'll love An Imperfect Death!
Note - some swearing and sexual references.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments I Am interested in reviewing the book what format do you have

message 3: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Hi Nicole - I have Mobi, epub or pdf, which ever works for you.

Liz

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments Epub sent to my kindle please which is nbannister51@kindle.com

message 5: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Nicole wrote: "Epub sent to my kindle please which is nbannister51@kindle.com"

Hi Nicole - just sent it. Sorry about the delay. Happy reading, and thanks for requesting!
Liz

message 6: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette Katzir | 21 comments Epub - After your finished with your current book, I think my book would be just up your alley. It’s a frolic involving love/death and lots of laughter.

Rachel’s husband is a cheater, and her friends have the perfect solution for her predicament, kill him without getting caught.
They were referring to a hypothetical contest, of course.

Entries to the contest pour in from friends and complete strangers. Some of the schemes were wacky, and some were so bizarre they made the girls laugh.
However, when Rachel’s husband dies as a result of one of the contest entries, the police investigate her, his former mistress, and a rival for his lover’s sexual favors.
One of the three is arrested for the crime, but did the police get it wrong?
This is the premise of my book, titled: The Contest.
If this blurb has piqued your interest, I will provide you with an e-copy to read and review.
Nora Katzir

Bookswithacuppa | 4 comments Happy to review if you’re still accepting. Epub to kindle preferred lara_lyttle_cgjSD1@kindle.com

message 8: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Bookswithacuppa wrote: "Happy to review if you’re still accepting. Epub to kindle preferred lara_lyttle_cgjSD1@kindle.com"

Hi Lara - sending it now.
Thanks,
Liz

Bookswithacuppa | 4 comments Hi Liz, apologies, I needed to approve the email address it was coming from. That’s done now. Could you possibly resend? Thank you!

message 10: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Done. Happy reading!
Cheers,
Liz

message 11: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Graham | 6 comments Amazon didn't like me sending the Epub version this time! I have resent the Mobi as they requested. Hope this is good! If not, please let me know.

Bookswithacuppa | 4 comments Wonderful! Received safely. Thank you!