What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > girl moves back home to take care of the run down family motel her mom is a bad drunk and dies and she falls in love with a ranch owners son

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quillan (new)

Quillan | 1 comments i have literally looked for this book for years. My nana had it when i was about 23 24 so 10 years ago but it was an older book then i believe. She has since passed away and i cant find the book in any of her stuff and i have desperately teied to find it. I remember the girl had to move back home to take care of her familys run down motel in some small town put west. Her mom was a bad alcaholic and she ended up dying from it she fell in love woth a rancher he ends up helping her. I remember her dragging a mttress oit of the motel and burning it and her trying to save every dime ahe could to fix up the motel. She would alwsys cook for her customers biscuits and gravy for breakfast was cheap and easy for her. I remember the ranchers dad didnt want them together cant remember why though.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39593 comments Mod
Moved to Unsolved.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Quillan, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header) - e.g., adult contemporary romance? It helps book searchers and moderators.