Reading the Classics discussion

General > An Awakening!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn, moderator (new)

Jenn | 303 comments Mod
Hello all! It has been years since I have done anything with this group. I apologize for letting it go. But I am here to tell you that this book club is back! I hope you will join me as I read Summer by Edith Wharton as a short first book for our newly revived Reading the Classics book group!

message 2: by Bill (new)

Bill Kupersmith | 125 comments I’ll join you. Love Wharton.

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan | 18 comments Hi,as I wrote the moderator as soon as I read the message I picked up my kindle and started reading Summer. So far I’m really enjoying it,just starting part three.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 18 comments Hi Jenn,will there be a folder for Summer? I have no idea how long the book is,I presume it’s a novella so could you please tell us when we can start discussing it. Because it’s a novella I guess we’ll read it in one gulp before discussing it.

message 5: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Tribble | 99 comments Welcome back, Jenn! I'll give it a shot.

message 6: by Jordi (new)

Jordi | 7 comments I'll join you all!

message 7: by Jenn, moderator (new)

Jenn | 303 comments Mod
I was planning on waiting a few days to open a discussion folder. But I can do it sooner if people are ready to discuss.

message 8: by Jenn, moderator (new)

Jenn | 303 comments Mod
I've opened two discussion threads in the Group Reads folder. One is for those who have finished the book to discuss the entire book. The other is for those who would like to discuss the book as they go along with the reading. Be careful of spoilers in this thread! Feel free to post in either one, or both.