Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please change book description

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Neil (andreaneil) | 23 comments Hello, this is for "Days Are Beautiful" by Andrea C. Neil. Can you please change the default description and regular description to:

A talking crow. A Hindu Goddess. A fabulous female poolside sleuth.
These are just some of the characters you’ll meet in this collection of 100 quirky flash fiction stories.

Written one per day in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, each story is exactly 100 words long and come together to form a thoughtful journal of self-isolation in the suburbs, from April – July 2020.

While some are intensely personal, others are playful. Some are bittersweet, and others are downright surreal. All of them will feel familiar, and remind you that you are not alone on this superweird journey.

[thank you! -andrea]

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26072 comments Done.

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Neil (andreaneil) | 23 comments Thank you so much!! :)

message 4: by Mark (last edited Aug 13, 2020 08:20PM) (new)

Mark Biggs | 11 comments Hi librarian . Can you change the book description for "Operation Origami - The ire of Claudia" By Mark A Biggs. Please let me know if I've posted in the wrong place.

- COVID-19, Huawei, MI6, Chinese Ministry of State Security, Davros, The Firm. Conspiracy Abounds.
Max and Olivia embark on a rescue mission high in the picturesque mountains of Spain and the tunnels hidden deep below Montserrat Abbey.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26072 comments #4 Added, please advise if it isn't correct. Also added the series.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Biggs | 11 comments Hi Sandra. Much better than I had written - well done.

Mark