The Ultimate Wings of Fire Discussion and Roleplaying Group discussion

RP - Jade Mountain [Pyrrhia] > [Amethyst Winglet]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Disney_World | 2466 comments Mod
(This is where dragons from the Amethyst Winglet can roleplay! They are still welcome in other places, like the Jade Winglet. Though, please roleplay with them here mostly!)

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments The world is quiet here . . .

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vertigo steps onto the ledge, staring at the mountain in front of her. Jade Mountain, she thinks, This should be interesting.
Unsure whether she should go in yet or not, she backs off the ledge and free falls until she is a few yards from the ground, where she flings out her wings and pulls herself up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 07:46AM) (new)

She sees a hybrid, silkwing and nightwing, it looks like. her scales are shiny and polised, and she has a muscular build. She looks interesting, and i really should make friends... Vertigo thinks, taking a step closer. Nope, nope nope! She retreats.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper paces around the atrium. Jade Mountain sounded way more . . . green. She wasn't sure if this was better or not, but at least nobody had come up to talk to her yet . . .

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Vertigo flies upwards, then dives down again and skims to ground, flying into the building and through the atrium, towards the great hall.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Suddenly she sees a light blue IceWing flying towards her. Oh please, oh please, oh PLEASE don't try to talk to me, she thinks.

It is to no avail, as he flies up to her. "I'm Fissure!" he says cheerfully. "What's your name?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 07:54AM) (new)

Vertigo loops back. I WILL talk to someone today. no, right now. She thinks, then sees Fissure talking to Dawnreaper. Oh, darn. I'm so disappointed and not at all relieved that she's talking to someone else. Better go back to the prey center! She thinks, zooming off.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper sees a SkyWing fly in, then do a u-turn. She looks actually interesting . . . she thinks, and decides to follow, cutting Fissure short.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:00AM) (new)

Vertigo flies into the prey center and grabs a cow, roasting it all the way around with her fire before eating it. Ugh, I'm still kind of hungry, but... no. i won't eat more.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper realizes she's hungry, and flies into the prey center.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:05AM) (new)

Vertigo decides to walk around and see who all is eating, maybe possibly probably not making a conversation. She sees the hybrid fly in, and backs up a little bit.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper feels slightly daunted by the amount of other dragons in the prey center.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Vertigo sits down near the side, then gives into her hunger and grabs another cow.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper grabs a pig, and sits down where few will notice her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Vertigo notices the hybrid sit by herself, and wonders if she should go over. Maybe I'll just go nearer, and she'll talk to me. She thinks, scooting a little bit closer.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper sees the SkyWing incing slightly closer, and can't help laughing. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a terrible spy?" she says, casually.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uuuhhh... No?" She squeaks. "Eh, i can go..." She steps backward, folding in her wings.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "No, no, I understand. You want to know why I look like a NightWing but have four wings and red scales in parts, and why I glower so much, and things like that."

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:16AM) (new)

"Uh, i just figured you were a hybrid?" She says, calming down a littles bit.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Oh, clever! Yes. My mom was a SilkWing and my dad was a NightWing . . . "

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eep, thanks!" Clever? that's a word that nobody uses to describe me, she thinks.

message 23: by SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:19AM) (new)

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Oh, you're welcome . . . most dragons just think it was a strange case of heredity . . . "

Oh, mother, father, I miss you so much . . .

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, uh, do you know what winglet you're in?" She asks, moving the tiniest bit closer.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Amethyst, I think . . . "

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! Uh, me too! I think. I hope? You seem nice." She says.

message 27: by SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:23AM) (new)

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper just thinks for a moment. One never expects the largest turning points in life . . . like my parents's murder.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, okay, I'll go away now!" She says, bending low to the ground and spreading her wings, slithering away to the great hall.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments She calls out, "You don't have to!"

Oh, well, she was just another friend who might betray me, she thinks. They all do.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh? Oh - ok!" She walks back. "So, uh, what class are you excited for?"

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "I didn't really look. What classes are there?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, there's uh, fighting, herbs and healing, music, and some sort of small group discussions one too."

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Probably fighting. I have an explosive, fiery webbing that I can weaponize like fire."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:31AM) (new)

She reaches up and fiddles with a charm on her silver choker that has a willow tree carved into it. "Woah. that's cool. I'm not really the best at fighting."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm excited - well, not excited - I feel like the small group discussions would be good for me." She says.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Music, she thinks, Three Moons, our talons could crush a scavenger's piano into flamesilk . . .

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments Dawnreaper notices the SkyWing's choker. "That's cool," she says, fiddling with the chain of her locket.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:35AM) (new)

"oh, uh thanks!" She jumps at a surprised yelp that she hears from across the cafeteria. A Rainwing and Seawing had been scared by a strange-looking sandwing-something hybrid.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yours is cool too."

message 40: by SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (last edited Aug 27, 2020 08:39AM) (new)

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Well," Dawnreaper says casually. "looks like I'm not the only hybrid here. and thanks. Mine has a picture of my parents in it. "

Should I tell her my parents were killed? I don't want pity, but . . .

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, yeah. I wonder what they are. looks like either a sandwing-silkwing or sandwing-hivewing."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

The Sandwing hybrid runs past them, towards a mean-looking Icewing. "What were you doing, talking to them? You said you were getting food!" Snarls the Icewing.
Vertigo looks nervously at Dawnreaper.
"Oh, uh, what's your name?" She asks.

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments I knew it would come to this, she thinks.

"Oh, my name is Dawnreaper."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, i'm Vertigo. You have a pretty name."

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Er . . . thanks! My mom wanted it to be Dawn and my dad wanted it to be Nightreaper so they decided on both, as Dawnreaper."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that's cool! My parents were just daredevils."

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Ha! Good one. Based on personality, I'm guessing that the IceWing is 'Crabbysnap.'"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Vertigo breaks out in a short burst of high-pitched laughter, then abruptly stops. "That's funny!"

SevenOfNinetales (Way too Busy) (reformedpresbypokemon) | 717 comments "Thanks! Why don't we talk to that SandWing hybrid? He must be miserable, in close proximity to Crabbysnap."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure! But, uh, could you talk to him first?" She asks.

« previous 1 3