What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Pnr/urban fantasy romance. Main characters Vampire with shifters 1999-2010

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine Garnham | 5 comments The hero is a Vampire, head of his “family” ‘Coven’ and a member of the Vamp Council. Set in America.
I can’t remember to much about the heroine, may of been an investigator? the Vampire is either possessed or being controlled by an evil creature and they are after an object or a book.
the heroine is taking this object to either the evil person with a group of vamps, they have to stop an an airfield i think may be Alaska or a remote place. The airfield is owned by shifters and the group of vamps sit around acting as if they’re drinking and the females flirt to get info. For some reason they have to steal a plane or run for it as the shifters are traffickers? (confusing i know)
Plane crashes and the vamps walk through wilderness to civilisation and find a cabin that has a shifter who turns into a rat or something small.
evil person send vamps or shifters and the heroine kills them all and the hero buries them.
When the hero is safe from possession/controlled i think the vamp council try’s to arrest him for murdering the vamps.
This is at least a 3 book series

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Charmaine, I notice your header is marked Solved. What's your book - or are you still looking for it?

message 3: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine Garnham | 5 comments No it’s not solved, erm did i do it? lol.
Still searching high and low so if anyone can help? or help moving to a better place for people to read. Tia

message 4: by Kris (new)

No problem. I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 5: by Kris (last edited Aug 29, 2020 09:07AM) (new)

Charmaine: "Just remembered something else! i think the head wolf shifter and his mate have there plane sabotaged by the same evil that stalks the hero and heroine."

That's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1+ to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 6: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine Garnham | 5 comments Any ideas? anyone?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Please note you can bump your thread (post a comment) every 30+ days, because the group is so large.

If you remember new details, you can add them at any time.