2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > Arielle's 2020 challenge!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arielle (new)

Arielle | 29 comments My goal is to only read 10 books by the end of 2020 because I've started so late into the year! So far I've read 5 and I have 5 more to go

message 2: by Arielle (new)

Arielle | 29 comments Right now I am reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer. It's been awhile since I've read fantasy and I'm loving it so far even though I'm only about 50 pages in.

message 3: by Arielle (new)

Arielle | 29 comments My favorite genres at the moment are young adult, contemporary, and fantasy but I would love to experiment with others to see what else I like. If anyone would like to recommend any books I would greatly appreciate it!!!

message 4: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new)

Ilona | 4155 comments Welcome Arielle! If you are looking for a challenge that will help you explore other genres, then I would recommend checking out Genre Bingo.
Best of luck with your reading challenge! :)

message 5: by Arielle (new)

Arielle | 29 comments It took me months to finish Heartless because of school but I did it. Thanksgiving break gave me a lot more time to read and I finished two more books bringing me to eight books for the year so far. There is only a month left of the year and I don't think I'm going to get to my goal of ten. I just started Pride and Prejudice and I hope I'll finish it before 2021.