What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > it is a fantasy book. It has a dark vibe to it. I specifically remember a part where a girl finds an injured/sick bird and decides to help nurse it back to health. She puts the bird in a box with a towel and brings it to the basement to help it

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raeanna (last edited Aug 12, 2020 03:05PM) (new)

Raeanna | 1 comments I don't remember much at all, I'm pretty sure it is a fantasy book. It has a dark vibe to it. I specifically remember a part where a girl finds an injured/sick bird and decides to help nurse it back to health. She puts the bird in a box with a towel and brings it to the basement to help it. I read it around 6 to 10 years ago

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 12, 2020 02:30PM) (new)

Kris | 35335 comments Mod
Raeanna, that's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., kids or teens fantasy, horror, picture book?) and plot details from your first post to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.