What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Comic book. Group of kids run from an alien or regular plague, one gets infected. Plague related to the color blue or purple.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samuel (new)

Samuel | 1 comments I would love to find this book title, I think it’s a comic about a group of kids who try to run from an alien plague or a regular plague and one of them gets infected at one point and the plague has something to do with the color of blue or purple. Maybe it was in my dreams or something but I would love to remember this and find it, thank you!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 12, 2020 10:54AM) (new)

Kris | 35347 comments Mod
Samuel, that's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., teen or kids dystopia, science fiction, graphic novel?) and plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35347 comments Mod
I added genre and plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header (title). This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Is this book for kids or teens?
- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.
- Would you call it a graphic novel?