What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > comedy fiction group of three 3 teens .. narrated by the author as one of the friend of the other two

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Atharva (new)

Atharva Kale | 2 comments the author wrote a couple of books .. i read them when i was in 6th grade so probably around 2009-2010 ... the author is probably Canadian.

one story clearly remember ... so the teen(s) were mowing lawns in the summer for money... n they stumbled across an old lady .. they agreed to mow her lawn and after they mowed her lawn ... they sat under her porch and noticed she had a bowl of almonds ... so they started eating it (because they were hungry or smt)... then one of the kid noticed that this old lady didnt have teeth ... so who was she buying almonds for?? ... so when they asked her she was like she only licks the chocolate out of those chocolate dipped almonds and and keeps the "licked" almonds back in the bowl lmaoo

the author wrote a bunch of books and every chapter was a short funny story ... can anyone help me out here??

message 2: by Nachelle (new)

Nachelle | 146 comments I don't know this book, but it sounds like something Gordon Korman would write, and he is Canadian. Maybe look at his books? He has written a lot.

message 3: by Atharva (new)

Atharva Kale | 2 comments Nachelle wrote: "I don't know this book, but it sounds like something Gordon Korman would write, and he is Canadian. Maybe look at his books? He has written a lot."

i will look around ... thanks!