GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Lost Princess (The Riddle of the Key)
This topic is about The Lost Princess
Debut author > Sword & Sorcery work seeking reviews!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Teron | 1 comments I'm a Canadian sword & sorcery author, and I recently self-published the first eBook novel in my multi-strand series: The Riddle of the Key.

This story is called The Lost Princess and it focuses on Vera, princess of an old kingdom that, long ago, vanished overnight. With a wandering scholar and a mysterious warrior, she must learn the truth to her kingdom's history...before its ancient enemies return to finish what they started.

Review copies can be provided in epub, mobi, PDF, and Kindle formats. Please message me directly if interested!

message 2: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari (manilabread) | 2 comments Hi! Is your book still up for reviewing? If yes, please let me know. I would love to give it a read and review it. Thanks.

message 3: by Rob (new)

Rob Shelsky (robshelsky) | 1 comments Ari(the one who can't decide a name) wrote: "Hi! Is your book still up for reviewing? If yes, please let me know. I would love to give it a read and review it. Thanks."

Yes, it is still available and I can send it directly to you for free, of course, if you can give me your email address, or some address I can send a copy to. However, since I have a couple of books, I need to know which one it is you would like to review? And also, what format you would like it in, Kindle, pdf, etc. So just let me know these couple of things and I'll send it.

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Bergman | 10 comments Yes, I would like a review on any one of my books. Return to Tybee, nonfiction, Things That Make Me Nuts, A Break from Insanity.
Please let me know which one yo7 would like to review.
Thank you,
Annette Bergman