Horror Aficionados discussion

Getting to Know You > New to Goodreads. Looking for friends?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (animefangirlwriter) | 2 comments Hello! My name's Jasmine. I am in my 20s. I just joined goodreads and I'm looking for friends?

I love reading books! I just started to read horror books. I am currently reading a collection of short stories The Years Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2019 edition.

I'm obsessed with werewolves at the moment.

I also love reading fantasy and sometimes manga. I love creative writing too. I write poetry and short stories. Also I love drawing and watching anime.

If anyone wants to be friends, please add me. We can chat about books or anything you want to chat about. :)

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel McIntosh | 5 comments Hi Jasmine, I'm Rachel! I just joined Goodreads as well--surprised it took me this long!

What's your favorite fantasy novel/series at the moment?

¸.•*¨*•Gina *A Bookwyrm in Belgium*•*¨*•.¸ (nyogtha) | 64 comments Hi Jasmine & Rachel, feel free to add me. I'm an avid reader of anything that would be named speculative fiction, and after many years working as a bookseller I have been exposed to a rich and varied range of books. Peruse at your leisure :)

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (animefangirlwriter) | 2 comments My favorite fantasy series...I like the lunar chronicles by marissa meyer and I like warrior cats by erin hunter. :)

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5180 comments Mod
You can add me if you like.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 7336 comments Welcome Jasmine, feel free to add me.

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier Hugonet (xavierhugonet) | 16 comments I’m friendly. Check my profile and ad me, if so you wish.

message 8: by Jeff McIntosh (new)

Jeff McIntosh | 156 comments I'm always interested in...fresh blood Jasmine...

Jeff McIntosh

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3661 comments You can add me too! Always looking for new friends. :)

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara Twigg | 17 comments Hi.I'm new too. Love reading . Would also like to be added to friends. Would love people's input into what books to read.

message 11: by Jeff McIntosh (new)

Jeff McIntosh | 156 comments would love to be yr friend

Jeff

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara Twigg | 17 comments Hi.Please to meet you.

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 154 comments hi I'm Emily you can call me em my favourite author is Stephen king, I can't wait to make some friends.

message 14: by DarkLioness22 (new)

DarkLioness22 | 9 comments hi there
you can add me if you want to

message 15: by Luke Le Fevre (new)

Luke Le Fevre | 31 comments Hey, Luke from south east England.
Always looking for recommendations; especially when it comes to horror comics.
Can’t promise I’ll get to them anytime soon though, the TBR pile is ridiculous…

message 16: by Tina (new)

Tina Farr (tinafarr) | 22 comments Hello my name is Tina Farr. I enjoy writing. I'm very pound of my book 'The last'. It's a short book. If you check it out, then please tell me what you think.

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 6167 comments Mod
Jonathan wrote: "Hi folks, I'm new on here and looking to meet friends, and hopefully some critics, as I've self-published my debut novel 'Surfing with The World Wide Dead' which is avaliable for FREE on several si..."

Hello Jonathan and Tina. This is more of an "introduction/friends to add" thread. Please leave all self-promotion in the Author/Publisher/Promotion thread area. Here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (parksidereads) | 3 comments I love horror, thrillers, suspense… you get the point. Love to chat books. Feel free to friend request if you wanna talk books.

message 19: by Ian (RebelGeek) (new)

Ian (RebelGeek) Seal (rebel-geek) | 214 comments Feel free to add me, people! I'm also interested in being face to face friends with L.A. locals.

message 20: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Greene (patrickcgreene) | 12 comments Hi Jasmine. Good to meet you. I'm a writer, movie fan, and also into some anime. How would you feel about posting some of your manga art?