Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > An Angel's Mark - A YA Christian/Fiction ebook

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Owusuaa (christine_ao) Hi everyone,

I joined this group not only to find new book recommendations but also because I have written a YA Christian Fiction ebook that I would love to get some feedback on (and a review would also be great if you have the time for it).

So, if any of you are interested I would like to gift you my ebook to see what you make of it. The book can be found at the following link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... and you can purchase it for free using the following coupon - WY72K.

I would broadly describe the book as young adult fiction, but I also hope that it pays an ode to the key themes of love, faith and friendship that prevent it from being too cringe-filled or angsty in the hopes of leaving a long-lasting impression.

Synopsis:

In the beginning God said, "Let there be light!" and now it could all end up in darkness. As humanity gives in to the darkness within them, the doors to Hell crack open, ever wider. Lucifer sits upon his throne in his new stronghold above the surface and awaits God's final challenge, having planned for just about everything God could use against him, defiant in his belief that he will never again rule the scorching pits below.

Lucifer’s only weakness is the crippling pride that caused him to fall in the first place, it blinds him to the seven human women that have the power to defeat him. The marked ones, alone, have the power to remind Lucifer of his rightful place. However, Lucifer is not the only being unaware of their powers, they themselves have no knowledge of their gifts. So, since Eve helped place humanity on the path to self-destruction, it will take seven of her female descendants and their angelic guardians to take them off of it.

After all, God is nothing, if not a fan of irony.

My hope is to always self-publish my books in order to keep my prices as low as possible so that they remain accessible to people who haven’t been as fortunate as I have in being able to purchase the more magical, high-end and unfortunately expensive books of our times. However, I am also aware that a downside to that is the high-likelihood of the book slipping under the radar. So, hopefully you give it a try and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. I am also more than happy to purchase the book on your behalf and send it to you via email so please let me know if that is what you would prefer.

Thanks,
Christine

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Count | 2 comments I'm so pathetic when it comes to these platforms. I followed your link to click on the online view button and only got the title and your bio. It's me. But I wanted to tell you the synopsis is compelling. Good luck with it.

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Owusuaa (christine_ao) Susan wrote: "I'm so pathetic when it comes to these platforms. I followed your link to click on the online view button and only got the title and your bio. It's me. But I wanted to tell you the synopsis is comp..."

Hi Susan,
That is absolutely no problem at all. If you still have an interest in the book I can gift it to you via your email. Either way, thank you so much for clicking on the link and posting a message.

message 4: by Violet (new)

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments Christine wrote: "Hi everyone,

I joined this group not only to find new book recommendations but also because I have written a YA Christian Fiction ebook that I would love to get some feedback on (and a review woul..."

Hi Christine! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!