The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - Left Staircase > Girl's Initiate Dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,829 (2829 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Mar 09, 2021 02:24PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

For Girl Initiates only.

message 2: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments She walks over to the center of the room, and falls onto her newly chosen bed. Her bags fall around her. And she just sits there.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) Ray walks in, dumps her belongings on one of the beds by the huge window then walks out to explore the academy a bit more. She has to know alot about this place if she is to stay here.

message 4: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey comes into the dorm and goes to a bed and claims it "Hey Sadie, that boy what was his name" She says grabbing her laptop

message 5: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Sadie he did not say his did he" She says getting up and going out of the dorm

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alex wakes up from what appeared to be a nap? ‘Must have fallen asleep’ she thinks. ‘Well I should go get something to eat. But first I need new cloths.’ Alexandra sits up and notices a black shirt. It is very....tight, she notices. She also notices black leggings. ‘Really!?’ She thinks. ‘This is what we ware!?” She sighs. “Ok..” she changes as quickly as possible in a corner.

message 7: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alex looks at herself on one of the many, old mirrors here. “Aren’t I gonna get hot?” She whispers. It’s all tight, black clothing, covering her arms and legs. “Why would they want us to ware THIS?” “Ugh. Whatever.”

message 8: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alexandra looks over the room. “Is anyone here?” She asks.

message 9: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie walks in. “Me.” She said shortly. She dumped her luggage down on a bed.

message 10: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments “Oh. Well. Did they make you ware this uniform too?”

message 11: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments She gestures to the black, tight clothing covering her limbs.

message 12: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Yeah,” Sadie said. “I’m NOT putting it on right now. No way.” She shook her head vigorously. “Anyways, I’m Sadie. Who’re you?”

message 13: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments “Lucky you. My cloths were dirty, I had no choice. Anyway I’m Alexandra. Call me alex if you prefer”

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments She crept through the slightly open door of the girl's dorm, hoping they wouldn't want to talk to her

message 15: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alex shifts. “So, um...do you know where the dinning hall is? I haven’t had breakfast.”

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments Good. They hadn't seen her.

message 17: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Yeah,” Sadie pointed down the hall. “Take the elevator down, it’s on the first floor.” She looked around, feeling another presence in the room. “Hey, there’s someone else in here,” she said.

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments Adeline rolled her eyes and groaned. Well of course they had noticed.

message 19: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie narrowed her eyes, moving over to the girl. “Who are you?” She asked.

message 20: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments “If they haven’t talked they probably want to be left alone.” Tamara changed the topic “Do you want to come with? Not really interested in eating by self. “

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments 'I'm a man eating werewolf. How bout you?'

message 22: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Hey guys" Hailey says then grabs her laptop and starts her research

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments She takes the occasion to sit down with her notebook and write down notes about the girl she had met in the dining room.

message 24: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Oh hey Hailey. What’s his name?” Sadie asked him. She turned her gaze to the other girl. “Nice.”

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments She was going to need information about as many people as possible.

message 26: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments “Hi. Does anyone want to come sit with me at breakfast? Really don’t want to sit by myself.”

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments At this, Adeline looked up.
'What's whose name?'

message 28: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie looked at the girl. “It doesn’t matter,” she said dismissively. “Sure, I’ll come with you Alex. Hailey, make sure to write it down!”

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Zander Shallfor, the boy who looks spoiled, his family looks nice but I think they trained him in espinoge" She said typing that in to her computer

message 30: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments “Cool. Let’s go.”

message 31: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay bye" she said focusing on her work

message 32: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (I’m going to switch to that, assuming You will join me?)

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments 'Oh, a boy? So you went to him where, in the boy's dorm? No way!'

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Nah, she just knocked on the door,” Sadie said. “What’s your name?” She asked the girl, her eyes narrowed.

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" Yeah he was the only one in there will you help me get info on him" she asks the stranger having a hard time finding anything

message 36: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((And yeah))

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments 'My name's Adeline, and actually, I really have to do a number two now, I'm really sorry, but maybe later.'
The boy's dorm. her next stop.

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" Okay" Hailey says knowing she was going to have to follow her

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(( this is funny how my character is being stalked by a bunch of girls

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(( LOL, by the way , I think it would be interesting if she only found out what he wants from the school and nothing else))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ok, what do you mean?

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(( like she researches him but finds nothing except that he is training here to become better and his family has a great line of crime))

message 43: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Waif Zander likes Sadie right?))

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments ((not sure but they've just met so give them time))

message 45: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Yeah))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ya he does a little but hes not sure

message 47: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

In the dorm, Hailey sat on her bed and waited for Sadie

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments Adeline walked in after her, pretending not to notice the girl, when really she was staring at her.

message 49: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Sadie"she turned around " Oh Adeline, that boy...he mention any thing to you" she said trying to get any info she could

Greta Loves Books | 126 comments 'Yup,' she said, trying to throw the girl off her tracks.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57