The Backlot Gay Book Forum discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ty (new)

Ty Debauchee | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I’m Ty Debauchee, a new Goodreads member/author. My favorite author for many years has always been Vince Flynn. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago. Fortunately, Kyle Mills is doing a good job of perpetuating Vince’s memory by advancing his espionage series. Even though it is a completely different genre than the one in which I write, I do try to carry on a lesson from Vince over to my books. I loved his books because they almost always started out in the middle of an action sequence. Within 10 pages, I couldn’t put his books down. Hence, he spoiled me. I invariably lose interest in books which spend the first 100+ pages laying the scene and the character list before anything meaningful happens.

If you are like me and want to see some action right away and preferably more than once, I have recently launched a new line of M/M Romance/Erotica novelettes and novellas. Even though the story in my books is progressive, having to wait for something steamy is a very rare exception.

Get my first book of a new series FREE - Abs Lust Embarrassment: Desire #201 and the second one, Abs Lust Snowmen Play Naked: Desire #202, is also FREE through my website, https://TyDebauchee.com if you are interested in signing up for the newsletter. The Desire Series also introduces photographic illustrations at the beginning of each chapter.

Please let me know what you think!

Happy Reading,

Ty

message 2: by Ty (last edited Aug 10, 2020 01:24PM) (new)

Ty Debauchee | 4 comments Abs Lust Embarrassment Desire #201 by Ty Debauchee Abs Lust Embarrassment Desire #201 by Ty Debauchee

FREE Book - New Series

ABS LUST EMBARRASSMENT - PERFECT FRICTION LEADS TO PERFECT PLEASURE! - An incredibly embarrassing moment in the varsity basketball locker room changes two lives forever. What to do when a group of homophobe teammates gang up on a guy you barely know? Ty must decide in an instant. Then comes the fallout… Available on Apple Books, Amazon Kindle, and several other outlets. Get your copy today!

Title: Abs Lust Embarrassment: Desire #201
Author: Ty Debauchee

Links to all outlets on my website

message 3: by Ty (new)

Ty Debauchee | 4 comments Abs Lust Snowmen Play Naked Desire #202 by Ty Debauchee Abs Lust Snowmen Play Naked Desire #202 by Ty Debauchee

Get this second book FREE through my website. See link below.

ABS LUST SNOWMEN PLAY NAKED - SO HOT IT WILL MAKE THE SNOW MELT AND YOUR…. OOPS! - An unusual blizzard leaves two ultra hot boys to spend 3 days naked while they get to know themselves and each other. You won’t be able to put it down. - Available on Apple Books, Amazon Kindle, and several other outlets. Visit TyDebauchee.com to get it FREE. Get your copy today!

Title: Abs Lust Snowmen Play Naked: Desire #202
Author: Ty Debauchee

Links:
https://tydebauchee.com

message 4: by Ty (last edited Aug 12, 2020 04:52PM) (new)

Ty Debauchee | 4 comments Hi,

Thank you so much to everyone on Goodreads who helped Abs Lust Embarrassment: Desire 201 reach #5 on the Amazon Best Sellers - Free Gay Erotica List.

Your support is so very much appreciated!

Ty

Abs Lust Embarrassment Desire #201 by Ty Debauchee
Abs Lust Embarrassment: Desire #201
Ty Debauchee