Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Boy’s Dorm ♂ > James and Emilio

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 10565 comments Mod

message 2: by Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} (last edited Aug 10, 2020 09:09PM) (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James’s side: White walls with one dark blue accent wall. King-size bed with white sheets/douvet and pillow case. On bed there is a soft have blue blanket. On the walls there are pictures of his family and a few awards and medals. He has a couple paintings he do after his mom died hanging up. One wall is almost completely covered in a bookshelf full of books and there is a large chair with cushions in one corner that he uses to read. There was a desk in another corner with pencils, notebooks and a stack of books. The floor was a dark hardwood. He had a piano in the room as well.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " Wow........ " She looked around the whole room.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "I hope it's not too much..." James says, sitting on the bed.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " It's amazing ! "

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He smiles. "I'm glad you like it."

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She smiled back, " It's great. Why wouldn't I like it ? "

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She went and sat down beside him.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He smiles and wraps an arm around her, kissing her nose

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She giggles slightly, " Hey ! "

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He grins and lays down with her in his arms. He gently tickles her.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " Stop it ! " Her giggling increases

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James tickles her more, laughing.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She shoves him lightly, " I said stop it James ! " She tries to control her laughter but is unable to do so

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James stops tickling her and pulls her into a hug.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She hugs back, closing her eyes and smiling.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James holds her close to him, stroking her hair.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " That was........ fun. "

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He grins, "Fun for me, at least."

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments (( Now I'm starting to like these two more than the other two ! ))

She shoved him then folded her hands, trying to hide a smile.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments ((Ikr same. It's the personalities.))

James gently grabs her wrists so she can't push him again and kisses her nose.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments (( Yeah ! ))

She tilts her head up and gently kisses him on the lips.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He smiles and wraps his arms around her waist.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments Her arms wrap around his neck and she closes her eyes, a small smile on her lips as she kissed him.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James puts his hand in her hair.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She broke away for some air, " Wow..... "

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She smiled back.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments “I don’t know if it’s too early to say this, but I love you,” he whispers.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " I don't think it's too early, and I love you too. "

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She smiled and stayed there like that, hugging him.

message 36: by Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} (last edited Aug 12, 2020 05:39AM) (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments They lay in silence for a bit with Em in James' arms.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " I did not expect this to happen when I first came here " she whispered

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " But I'm glad it did. "

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments “Yeah,” he says softly, “Me too.”

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments Her eyes started to close and she let out a small yawn.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments “You can sleep here if you want to,” James tells her.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments " Thanks...... " Her eyes closed fully and she fell asleep in his arms, her head resting on his chest.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James smiles and strokes her hair as she sleeps.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments There was a soft smile on her lips and she seemed to be at peace.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James lays down with her on the bed, smiling.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments After a while a single tear escaped her eyes, running down her cheek. " No....... " She whispered.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments James gently wipes the tear away and holds her close. “Shhh. It’s okay. I’m right here,” he whispers to her.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 2778 comments She slowly opened her eyes. She didn't look towards him. Her eyes seemed unfocused, as if she was looking at something faraway.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments He watches her, stroking her hair and holding her close to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11