What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > sci-fi that has space and military academy, yet has a nice love story with strong bonding for the couple.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Smith | 2 comments this is a space sci-fi book it deals in military training like how to handle torture. The book is a series with more than 5 books it has no sex in it, Its about a girl were something happens to her and she want to join her world military academy but for some reason the others don't like her and try to scare her into quitting even beating her up. The training consist of her being put in a sensory derivation room and having to keep the code under torture where clothe is placed over her face and water poured over it. she is the only one that passes all tests.
In another book in this series a different girl and the brother of the first mentioned guy, are both soilders and the girl is investigation the people how have gone missing no one believes her but in the end she finds all the missing people and more in a building stacked high and hooked to machines they have been changed and are not under the enemry control a hidden army, some how this book end with the girl taken and the guy left without his bond mate.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Ann, how old is the girl? Is this book for adults or teens?

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann Smith | 2 comments I’m starting to think its “the book that got away” because The key point that stand out to me, dont to others. Im not sure if I’m looking in the wrong place or what. I’m not sure of her age I believe she is young maybe 17/18 old enough to go to an outer space command center or guard post. There was absolutely no sex in the box but a strong love connection like bonded mates. Its like I don’t remember enough to help someone help me find this book.