Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Reviews wanted: My science fiction epic, Remanants

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Hoff | 4 comments Hello,

I am desperately hoping to get some reviews for my ambitious project Remnants, from any reviewers, but of course genre readers would be wonderful.

Description:

Remnants is a coming of age story centered on several characters, all on a convergent path to a critical moment:

Sten, the son of a hatchling and a bioformer, born to the tiny village of Riverleaf. Scarred after surviving an deadly alien encounter, he must learn to grow as his world grows around him.

Up the river in the city of Puzzletown, Jemmy, son of a whore, protege of her gangster pimp learns a new life when he is turned over to the Shaper's guild.

Mina and Jonin, unknowingly living a lie within an alien host mother, and must deal with Branch, who suddenly appears in the world.

Saor and Teyno, an ecoformer and a goblin boy, living under the cruel tyranny of invasive rulers. In the ruins of Umaloor, they uncover a hidden secret.

Remnants is set against a vast canvas, with elaborate world building, strong characters, and fast action at its heart. For fun, I added some allusions to classic SF authors along the way.

It's free all day tomorrow at the Kindle direct store. I'm sorry it can't be more--apparently I used up 4 of my 5 free giveaway days when I first launched it.

Please consider giving it a read!

Thanks,

Jim

message 2: by James (new)

James Hoff | 4 comments Just realized I should have added a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Remnants-Book-...

message 3: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 19 comments James wrote: "Hello,

I am desperately hoping to get some reviews for my ambitious project Remnants, from any reviewers, but of course genre readers would be wonderful.

Description:

Remnants is a coming of ag..."

Hi James,

The plot seems wonderful. I would be interested in reviewing your book. Could you please drop me a mail at vshreyatu@gmail.com and we can take it from there. :)

Have a great day! :)

message 4: by James (new)

James Hoff | 4 comments Yes. Definitely! Look for an email some time later today.