What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Beguilers
This topic is about The Beguilers
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids book about spirits that touch you and make you want to die [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassidy | 2 comments I need help finding a book I read as a kid! It was about this girl in a town where people would get touched by spirits and then they would want to kill themselves. You’d have to tie yourself to a tree Incase you got touched so you wouldn’t jump off the cliff. I also remember there being these animals that ended up being the ghosts that would touch you! I can’t find it anywhere! I hope someone knows what book this is!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19599 comments When did you read it?

It would be good if you could remove the all caps from your header. It looks like shouting.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Cassidy, I removed the ALL CAPS from the topic header. (It looks like shouting.)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (seiren) | 75 comments Just a guess- the Beguilers by Kate Thompsen? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... The town has fluffy dog-like creatures that absorb sadness, as well as glowing orbs that will lead you off cliffs.

Cassidy | 2 comments Sarah! You’re my hero!!! You found it! And thank you Kris for removing the caps! Thank you for your help!!!!

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19599 comments The Beguilers for the trackable link.