Mythical RP discussion

RP > Adoption Center

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Adopt a kid! ))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin drove in to the Adoption Center with Adrien.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien still had his eyes closed. "Where are we going?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

“Open up.” Torrin said softly. Multiple kids were playing in the backyard, some were talking amongst themselves. Then there was the nursery. All the newborns.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien opened his eyes slowly, then started to cry. "Torrin..." he smiled, then hugged him tightly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin smiled. “I found a particular girl that you might like.” He showed him to the nursery, with a gorgeous baby girl: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my god," he whispered, picking her up. Adrien cradled the baby gently. "Hi, girlie," he whispered, smiling.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

“What do you wanna name her?” Torrin smiled at the thought of a family, And his eyes watered.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Grace Evangeline. Or Gracie," Adrien smiled at the baby.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

“Gracie.” Torrin stroked her hair.

(( did u get the name Evangeline from the book Red Queen? ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope! Made it up))

Adrien bounced Grace softly. "Where do we adopt?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Cool! ))

“Over there.” Torrin said, pointing to a counter. He walked up, and saw a woman. She asked him a couple of questions, and an hour later, Grace Evangeline was theirs. Torrin walked back to them, and kissed Gracies head. “You’re so beautiful darling.” Then turned to Adrien. “You too.”

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((*coff* ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien giggled, cradling Grace close to him. "We'll need to buy a lot of baby stuff now."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin frowned. “Damnit I forgot babies aren’t free.”

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Torrin!" Adrien exclaimed, covering Grace's ears. "Not around the baby."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin smiled. “You’re gonna be such a good dad. Now let’s go to the store to get all of the stinky diapers and stuff.” Torrin joked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien rolled his eyes and laughed. "Alright then," he smiled. "WAIT! We don't have a car seat, I have to stay here with Gracie."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

“But-the-I-Fine.” Torrin gave in, and ran to the store.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin ran back, out of breath. “Everything’s *pant* set. The room is *pant* ready. Let’s go.” He smiled, and got into the car again, but with his family.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien smiled. "Okay!" He put Grace in her car seat and got in the car, laying a hand on Torrin's leg.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Torrin smiled at the touch, then kissed Adrien. When he pulled away he was grinning. “You’re gonna love her room.” And drove to their house.