Book Marketing for Authors discussion

Young Adult > Book Lovers Day Kindle Countdown Today

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Mangino (angiemangino) | 3 comments HAPPY BOOK LOVERS DAY!
While working on spreading the news about my Booklovers Day celebration sale, I received a new review on Amazon that may interest all you parents out there.

"So much great information about the history of my hometown. Reads a little bit like a middle school textbook at times, but if anything, that makes it more accessible to read. Definitely worth it for anybody who has Tottenville roots or who just enjoys history!"

With the price of the Kindle reduced to 99 cents today only, this is a great time to give your kids fun learning of the Lenape Native Americans, Early explorers, NYC history, & more as well as Tottenville history in a quick read. You'll enjoy it, too. https://amzn.to/2Q4wlb3

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie Mangino (angiemangino) | 3 comments Thanks to all who participated in my Book Lovers Day celebration of 17th Century Tottenville History Comes Alive.

Your encouragement & support was amazing: Kindle sales, Kindle Unlimited pages read, Amazon review, sign-ups for Tottenville History blog, interaction in Facebook Tottenville History group, sharing of posts, and discussions with me confirming interest in a print edition, which hopefully I’ll be able to announce soon.