Lion King RP discussion

Unclaimed lands > Watering hole | Windu's territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Windu has been watching the trespasser for a while, he steps into the open. A large grin on his face, “Come quietly little dove and you won’t get hurt.”

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirks, “Follow me I have a place to show you,” he attempts to trick her into following.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He leads her to his den.

((. Meet at windu den))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 115 comments Mod
Tanabi walked up to the watering hole followed by his friends and took a few drinks of it before looking around and flicking his ears at every sound.

Vituo heard pawsteps in the distance and looked towards the pridelands where the pawsteps were coming from "Tanabi, Zumaridi we got incoming, Pridelanders, Maybe more old friends of yours Tanabi." He said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah say hidden on the far side of the watering hole, the brown lioness had been watching lions come and go for a while, she watches Kula and the three males staying hidden.

Tanabi wandered closer to Kula hitting his friend Zumaridi with his tail for laughing at him. He moved closer and sat down. "Hi, what's your name?" He asked kindly.

Vituo chuckled at Zumaridi after all he hadn't been hit with Tanabi's tail.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah watches the lioness and the males, part of her was curious, but the other part was nervous. So she stays quiet.

Tanabi smiled and moved closer to her. "My name's Tanabi." He said introducing himself.

"You think my name is funny do you?" He asked playfully and pounced on Kula pinning her down. He tilted his head and smiled again, then scented her heat and looked down at her face again.

Tanabi lay down then crept closer to Kula. "I was playing, I wouldn't breed you right after meeting you, I'm not that kind of male." He assured her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah stretches, she had been fumbling over something for the past while. Kula looked extremely similar to herself, she wonders to herself how that could be possible.

Tanabi froze and lowered himself against the ground looking down, submissively.

((Lowering his and his friends ages))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah decided to go out and talk, she had a question she wanted to ask Kula. The lioness walks over, “Hello?”

"Be happy he's protecting you, it's what older brothers are for." Tanabi said smiling.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

“I was wondering,” “Are you an outlander?” “You look like we could be related.” Syrah Tried not to be offended by Kula’s agressive look.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at Kula her eyes wander to a mark on her paw, she looks back at her own paw she had the exact mark, “How did you get that?” She asked motioning to the mark on Kula’s paw.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okie

“Wait,” “Your mom died exactly like mine,” “So did my sister,” she lifts up her paw she had the same mark.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her, “But it would if we had been separated,” “If the other thought they were dead.” Syrah thinks for a moment, “You must have been found,” “But I hadn’t.”

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah ran after her, feeling that she had too.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah runs out following her sister, she giggles at her sister attempts to flirt with the handsome male. She lays down a few feet away to watch,

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah smiles, "Sure," she mouths, she licks her paw and cleans a bit of dust from her face.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah wanted to laugh so hard, she stands stretching and lays down her head resting on her paws her bright eyes looking at the others.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her brother, she shrugs, "I guess, but I have no control over her," "So I can't do anything."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her siblings argue, but she was curious was kind of home was Roho talking about, Kula was right rogues didn't have a home.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah stands and runs over to Roho, "I'll just follow," Syrah says she wasn't ready to push herself into the argument.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her sister, "I'll come back," she says to her, she runs after Roho.

Tanabi chuckled a bit and rolled onto his paws and nuzzled her face with his. "Zumaridi there is the strong silent type and Vituo is shy." He told Kula with a smile.

Zumaridi and Vituo nodded verifying what Tanabi had just said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Windu walks over, "Kula were doing to the den," "Now," he says firmly, he gives her a look that says -come without and fight and you won't be punished later-

"Curious about Pride life, but before now I've never wanted to pursue my curiosity because I think it would mean leaving my friends, If I started a pride my friends would be my fellow leaders." Tanabi told her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Olona walks over to the watering hole, she laps up the water and spots the other lions, she dashes behind a bush hoping they'd leave.

"Then welcome to our pride." Tanabi said smiling and nuzzled her again.

Vituo walked over and nuzzled her in greeting and Zumaridi did the same.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Olona titles her head confused, "Please leave," she mumbles. She hoped with all her heart they wouldn't see her.

"Your brother and sister are welcome to join our pride as well if they so wish." Zumaridi offered.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2020 02:36PM) (new)

Syrah comes back, the lioness stops. She looks at her sister standing next to the three males, "I just ran from Roho and came to this," she says, "What did I miss?"

message 35: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Aug 11, 2020 02:41PM) (new)

"Your sister has joined our pride, of which you are welcome to join as well." Zumaridi offered. "We have Three Kings, Which is I think better then having just one."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her sister, then at the males, "I would be honoured," Syrah says.

Zumaridi smiled and nuzzled his face against hers.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Windu slashes her face and runs off, he wasn't ready to fight with more lions at this point. Syrah roars back at him for clawing her sister.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah runs over to her sister, "That monster!" Syrah rubs her neck on her sisters, "Are you ok?"

Tanabi ran over to Kula and stopped next to her. "Vituo, Zumaridi, bring me his head. Nobody attacks a member of my pride and gets away with it." Tanabi growled.

Zumaridi and Vituo nodded and took off after Windu.

"He's one male against two trained fighters, He's not a god, He's not unbeatable, He ran from a fight which means he's afraid of us, of a fair fight not him bullying a Lioness into doing what he wants." Tanabi said to her. Taking her warning and thinking about it.

Tanabi narrowed his eyes and leapt after Roho and charged in front of him. "She's not your Property let her go." He said his ears pinned back. "She's a part of my Pride."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah glares, "Hey!" she chases after her brother. "You can't stop us!" "We made a choice," "We want to stay." Syrah had a cute but firm glare.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her brother leave, "Sorry," she mumbles to her sister.

Tanabi watched Roho leave and shook out his mane and made his way over to Syrah and Kula. "I won't stand in your way when you want to go visit him." He said with a slight smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah sighs, she was glad her sister wasn't mad. She rests on the ground, laughing at her sister a little.

Tanabi bounded after Kula and jumped over both Syrah and Kula before spinning around as soon as he landed. He bumped them both with his head gently.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ack!" Syrah laughs, but gasps at the same time, she attempts to push off her sister but fails, considering the position her sister had her in.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Syrah looks at her, "Your totally paying for that!" she chases her tackling her sister.

Tanabi followed his two Lionesses and slid to a stop before he landed on them both.

« previous 1