Shark Tank Book Club discussion

August 2020 Books > August Book Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mika, Keeper of Books (last edited Aug 08, 2020 09:59PM) (new)

Mika (ripmika) | 15 comments Mod
Hello! Thank you so kindly for being part of my Book Club. I've really enjoyed getting back into reading and having a place to discuss the books that we all love with all of you!

To show my appreciation, I'll be holding giveaways like this once a month that will run all month long. Please fill out this form to the best of your ability so that, if chosen, I can get you a book from your wishlist ASAP!

Disclaimer: I'm will NEVER ask for anyone's address or location for this giveaway. I'm simply either going to gift you a copy of the ebook of your choice or a gift card for the amount of the book of your choice.

The only thing requirements is that you are apart of both this book club group and also my discord server as this giveaway is intended for my community only! Also, please don't specifically request insanely expensive books! My wallet can only be so kind.

Here is the link to the form to enter for the month of August: https://forms.gle/xnkhNSUoZNMsyLCF9

message 2: by Ren (new)

Ren | 9 comments I’d like to join the Discord but it doesn’t seem like that link is working.

message 3: by Mika, Keeper of Books (new)

Ren wrote: "I’d like to join the Discord but it doesn’t seem like that link is working."

Try the link now! I was missing a bit of it. Thanks for letting me know!

message 4: by Ren (new)

Ren | 9 comments Mika wrote: "Ren wrote: "I’d like to join the Discord but it doesn’t seem like that link is working."

Try the link now! I was missing a bit of it. Thanks for letting me know!"

Thanks, it works now!

message 5: by Elise (new)

Elise | 12 comments when will this be ending?

message 6: by Mika, Keeper of Books (new)

Just drew the winner for this tonight! Will be starting a new sheet for September shortly.

Our August winner was Patricia! Congrats Patricia!

message 7: by patricia (new)

patricia (pattyrue) | 2 comments Just placed the order for a book on my top 3! Thank you, again! Looking forward to our September book pick!