What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult fiction, dramatic, called "Triplets." Triplets are 2 girls (one becomes a movie star) and 1 boy (goes to Vietnam). They have issues with drugs and alcohol.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammie (new)

Sammie | 1 comments I know the name of the book, i read it years ago. Its called Triplets.. its dramatic. the triplets are 2 girls and one boy. One girl becomes a movie star, the boy goes to vietnam. they have all sorts of issues with drugs and alcohol. but every time i search for it on amazon all i get are new books about mindless romance novels involving triplets!
if anyone can help me i would appreciate it!

message 2: by Lou (new)

Lou Rocama | 436 comments Here you go

Triplets
Triplets by Mollie Gregory Triplets by Mollie Gregory

message 3: by Kris (last edited Aug 08, 2020 05:26PM) (new)

Kris | 35397 comments Mod
Sammie, that's a good start. You must provide genre (e.g., adult historical romance) and copy plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help us narrow down the search.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Aug 11, 2020 05:51PM) (new)

Kris | 35397 comments Mod
I added genre and plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. Feel free to edit it.