What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > contemporary romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Afrime (new)

Afrime | 8 comments the book I'm looking for i found on epub.com and its about a lawyer that comes from a mafia family but her parents didn't raise that way. her parents then pass away and she is told that she has to marry one of her fathers friends or someone in the mafia. she is an ADA and puts criminals away so they relationship is difficult.they fall in love though even with these challenges. I think his last name was rossi and his first name could have been charles but I'm not completely sure. if anyone knows the name of this book it would be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Afrime, that's a good start. You must copy plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Is this a self-published book (like Wattpad)?
- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.