Virus Immune Community RP discussion

Base of the Hope > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 581 (581 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) A place where survivors can relax and read without scientists.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Emily walks in and notices Penny and then goes, sits on a couch and starts to read.

message 3: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Aurora walks in and sits with Penny and Emily.
“Ah, finally peace and quiet from those scientists,” she says.

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 268 comments Mod
though this library is quiet. You can hear the faint sounds of Helix's roars Emily.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Emily waves and then says "So peaceful before we have to fight to get out"

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Emily hears the roars and remebers her promises and starts looking a the file she has

message 7: by Jeremy (new)

"Agreed." said Nadily reading a book on some kind of science you assume. "And before you ask I am considered a survivor due to my powers...hence I am here." she says pausing to turn a page.

message 8: by Jeremy (new)

"May I ask what you are reading ms....Actually I do not believe we've met." Nadily extends a white gloved hand to Penny. "Nadily Fletcher. Scientist and survivor. Do not be afraid I am much different from those...heartless white coats." She says with a smile.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah walks in, she was a bit shaken up but otherwise ok. The 6 year old walks to a corner where a beanbag was sitting, she sits down her knees to her chest.

message 10: by Jeremy (new)

you actually noticed she's wearing a grey lab coat. A long one too, almost trench coat like. She grabs from her pocket a chocolate. "Here. In case you have a sweet tooth. I know I do." she laughs a little.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah nods, "Dr. Saint got me back for biting her," she shivers remembering the continuous shocks she had received.

message 12: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Eliza comes into the library as well but she's invisible and grabs a book and starts to read. She does not want to be bothered so she goes into the corner and just sits there.

message 13: by Jeremy (new)

"Let me see the damage." Nadily says with a sigh. "Blasted idiot. No one should treat such a girl like this." she says in a mother like tone.

message 14: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone She frowns sadly for Hanah. Those scientists were truly evil except Nadily.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 08, 2020 02:24PM) (new)

Hanah looks around, one thing Dr. Saint had done was mess up the muzzle over the back and front of Hanah's head. The 6 year old pulls it off, she could feel the mouth on the back of her head stretche its jaws.

message 16: by Jeremy (new)

Nadily gives a gentle smile. "Not at all. although she'll need a shot to her other jaw..." She said putting one hand on her chin.

message 17: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I’ve only been here since last night but I’m already sick and tired of the place,” Aurora groans.

message 18: by Jeremy (new)

"You and me both." Nadily said as she applied the shot. "Sorry if this hurts."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah yawns, she curls up on the beanbag and falls asleep. her long hair moved revealing a mouth full of sharp teeth, a snake like tougue hung out as it to slept.

message 20: by Jeremy (new)

As the shot is applied you feel a sharp pain in your other jaw.

message 21: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Eliza revealed herself. "Hey, I've been here longer than you Aurora. I think I'm ready to leave too. I know how I got my powers now, through the virus. Also, I don't need to find out what makes me special I just need to know I am."

message 22: by Jeremy (new)

"Well said Eliza." Nadily said snapping the syringe into the void.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah yelps the jaw at the back of her head roars and Hanah's normal jaw surprisingly pushes out, and bites at Nadily.

message 24: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Thanks, Nadily," she smiles. "I like spending my time here because books help me escape the world I'm in right now."

message 25: by Jeremy (new)

"You and me both. I'm currently reading sherlock holmes for the thousandth time." She said laughing.

message 26: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "I'm currently reading lots of books in here. I keep a shelf of currently reading in here but no one notices it. I don't take the books out of here though. I kinda want to read Sherlock Holmes. It sounds like a great mystery novel," Eliza says.

message 27: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I’m reading a book called The School for Good and Evil. Have you guys heard of it?” Aurora says.

message 28: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Nope."

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "We need out of here, they can not just treat humans like that but we nee a plan and help"Emily says finally ver her own rage from in her head

message 30: by Jeremy (new)

"Nope. I prefer...Well let's just say my taste is a little odd." She says with a sigh.

message 31: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Yeah, we really do need to find a way out of here," Eliza agrees with Emily.

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Thinking over the time being here I would have rather died than see all that has happened" that then sparks an idea

message 33: by Jeremy (new)

"And Helix is the key. Luckily I set him up with one of, if not THE most hated scientist in the entire base!" She gives a evil smile, in the good kinda way. "Olivia Saint...she's gonna have one hell of a ride."

message 34: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Good. She is the worst, she hurt Hanah." Eliza mumbled.

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Please, please,please tell me she a goner"Emily says as a silent pray runs throug her mind

message 36: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "We'll just have to wait and see," Eliza says and smiles a little, the idea of one of those evil scientists dying marveling in her head.

message 37: by Jeremy (new)

Nadily gives the smugest grin you have ever seen. "Helix hates her even more then he hates fire. But instead of fear-" she get's cut off as you hear Helix roar like he has never roared before. "It's rage."

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "We need to contact a free survivor,are there any ways to do that from the labs"Emily asks Nadily

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah looks at them, her jaw goes back into her face. She blushes embarrassed "Sorry," "And ya I really want to bite her again," Hanah looks at all of them.

message 40: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I mean I wanna get out of here, but I’m kinda a pacifist. Also I’m not a killer,” Aurora notes meekly.

message 41: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Eliza tells herself, 'You'll make it out of her Eliza. There will be a way."

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "We have to"Emily said practically crying at the thought of spending another treacherous week in the nasty, cruel place instead of sending the darling 6 year old home

message 43: by Jeremy (new)

"Trust me ladies. were getting out of here." She says with that oh so smug grin.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanah was clearly confused, she had been trying to recover when they had been talking about this plan.

message 45: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "We should all use our powers somehow in the plan," Eliza speaks up.

message 46: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) " Well lucky for you, Aurora, I am a highly trained killer and there has to be more of us then the scientists and we have to have more powers, right" Emily said regaining confidence

message 47: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Eliza has lightining jump from one hand to the other and has it make designs in the air. And she disappears and reappears again. "I'm in complete control of my powers by the way."

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Her eyes went blurry like this morning, but this time she saw Helix outsmarting Olivia like the plan Nadily set up

message 49: by Jeremy (new)

"Oh trust me we will in fact just in case things go south." Nadily snaps as a case of all sorts of weapons appears. "Take your pick girls. This case has weapons ranging from swords to experimental weapons, to literal iron man suits...dibs on war machine." She says with a somewhat serious expression.

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "I have a stash of knifes and bow and arrows too" Emily says finding a few things and hiding them within her clothes

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12