Lex’s Book Club discussion

Parenting > Lies Women Believe

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Goettl | 7 comments Has anyone started reading this book yet?

message 2: by AnneMarie (new)

AnneMarie | 4 comments I have ‍

Kiana Corvello  | 3 comments I’ve been waiting for a time line to be post of when to start and how many chapters to read!!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Goettl | 7 comments Awesome!
I think I’m about 100 pages in,
I’m the same way. I was waiting for a reading “schedule but assumed I had missed it!”

I’m not a huge reader and not an overly religious person, but it does have some great points of view and maybe we can get input of others!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bussell | 2 comments I have, I’m up to chapter 4 right now. I love this book so far!

message 6: by Jezel (new)

Jezel Bow | 8 comments Same. I was waiting for a timeline. Should we start? Have most of you started? Thank you!

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 3 comments I was waiting but stared reading the forward and I’m on page 30. I was just going to slowly start. If everyone wants to start I’m in! 😁

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (jrosejohnson) | 1 comments Just got the book today. Can’t wait to start it!

message 9: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Funck | 22 comments If you watch her IG story’s last week. She was overwhelmed with Logan starting school and fell behind on some work stuff. Maybe it’s just a hard season/month and she forgot to communicate. I’m sure everyone can understand that.

I’d say just start reading and if you want a schedule just take the total number of chapters and divide them up into the weeks of this month 😊 kind of like what she did for us last month.

message 10: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Funck | 22 comments I posted a schedule if that makes it easier for you until we hear from Alexa 😁👍🏻

(I just thought as a community we could help her out during these busy times 😌)

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Goettl | 7 comments Page 117 “embracing limitations”
Such a good realization!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hogge | 2 comments I also started. I’m on chapter 4. I created daily reading goal for myself. I agree with Sydney! Thank you!
And then we can all start discussions. This is my first book to read with y’all so I’m not sure exactly how it works but I’m sure we can altogether get it figured out and talk about it!

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Goettl | 7 comments Did anybody get the workbook that went along with the book or does anyone have any discussion points? This is also my first book group so a little hazy on where to start

message 14: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Funck | 22 comments Hi Jessica,

Since the beginning of this book club there hasn’t been much structure/guidance for the discussions.

Last month if someone read something and felt compelled to share their take away they just created a new topic and some others replied.

So you can come up with/say anything or use the workbook but there is no right or wrong way of doing it.

I hope that helps ☺️👍🏻