Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Heirs of the Frost (The Deathweaver, #1)
This topic is about Heirs of the Frost
Advanced Copies for Review > REVIEWERS WANTED: Epic/Dark Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Greenbrook (danielgreenbrook) | 8 comments Hi everyone,

I'm looking for reviews for Heirs of the Frost, an epic fantasy novel. Specifically, reviews on Amazon and here on Goodreads.

You can get a copy on Booksprout (only if you can review on Amazon, too): https://booksprout.co/arc/43545/heirs...

Alternatively, simply send me a message or reply to this post with an address I can use to send you a copy and your preferred format (.mobi, .epub, .pdf).

Heirs of the Frost (The Deathweaver, #1) by Daniel Greenbrook
"The Hybrids—half elves—stand on the brink of extinction.
Ralael is one of them, a young Hybrid with big dreams and an iron will. When two elves show up at their gates with an offer from their king, he defies the will of his entire community in pursuit of a chance to be heard. He’s going to bring the injustice of life directly to the King’s doorstep and demand change.
But the Hybrids aren’t the only ones living in dark times. Unrest is spreading through elven lands like a plague.
The King, desperate to quell the turmoil, seeks to protect those closest to him. Including his daughter, Rha’Naal. But the discontent isn’t going to die down easily and violence becomes inevitable. Before the end, Ralael must make a choice; save a stranger or live to fight another day for his people. He can only choose one. "

Take care, everyone.

message 2: by Twirling (new)

Twirling Pages (twirlingp) | 29 comments hey I'm interested ! please mail me at pagestwirling@gmail.com .
I prefer epub format !

message 3: by Twirling (new)

Twirling Pages (twirlingp) | 29 comments thanks !

message 4: by Yessica (new)

Yessica Gray (yessisbooknook) | 22 comments hello! I would love to review your book! my email address is yessicagray@gmail.com and I prefer mobi. Thank you!

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Greenbrook (danielgreenbrook) | 8 comments I've sent copies to both of you. Let me know if there's any problem.

Alice McKnight (alicemcknight) | 1 comments I would love to review for you! My email is aem81197@gmail.com and I would appreciate .mobi format.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Greenbrook (danielgreenbrook) | 8 comments Alice wrote: "I would love to review for you! My email is aem81197@gmail.com and I would appreciate .mobi format."

Done.

message 8: by Fatima (new)

Fatima Khan (famabookshed) | 3 comments Hello! I am Fatima. I am a bookstagramer and write reviews over bookstagram and goodreads. I am looking for ARCs to review. My go to genre are fantasy and contemproraries. I will only accept physical copies. I read mostly YA or NA. My bookstagram is https://www.instagram.com/fama.booksh....
If you are looking for a reviewer, feel free to dm me on bookstagram Or shoot me an email at fatimakram14363@gmail.com.
Thank you :)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Heirs of the Frost (other topics)