Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Literary Fiction > FREE BOOK PROMOTION WEEKEND

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that my debut novel Fairytales Don’t Come True will be having a Free Book Promotion Weekend on Amazon today and tomorrow SATURDAY 8TH and SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST. So please check it out and, if it sounds like your type of thing, then please download and enjoy.

The book tells the tale of Magdalena, an innocent girl who unintentionally falls into prostitution and drugs, her story a warning to others to avoid the same fate.

Be aware that there is some sexual content, but it's there for a purpose, not just gratuitous sex.

Many thanks in advance to those of you that take up on this; I look forward to reading and reviewing your books in turn.

Laura Lyndhurst

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fairytales-D...

Fairytales Don't Come True
Fairytales Don't Come True by Laura Lyndhurst
Laura Lyndhurst

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Hi Everyone,

Further to my post about my FREE ebook giveaway this weekend (8th/9th August) I've discovered that the reviews for my book only show up on the Amazon UK link and not on the Amazon.com link, or presumably those for other countries.

The book is free, and should download from the UK link, but I've had someone contact me about the USA link, which is how I know the reviews aren't there. I've contacted Amazon about this, but just wanted to let you know (if you don't already) that the UK link is the best as the reviews are there.

Many thanks,

Laura
Fairytales Don't Come True
Fairytales Don't Come True by Laura Lyndhurst
Laura Lyndhurst

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Wood | 58 comments Further to review requests for my book GoldenEars: The Whispering Mountain.
I have now seen reviews coming onto my author page, which I am very grateful for, but those reviews are refused and not acknowledged by amazon who say that only a verified purchase will allow a review to be displayed on their websites. I have sent several free pdf copies out to people who requested my book for review purposes, plus I have reviewed their book in return. And those authors understandably want their review on amazon also.
How can I promote my book if these reviews are not valid? I’ve gone onto my authorcentral page but there is nothing there that I can see of any help. Please advise. My thanks Jane H. Wood.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fairytales Don't Come True (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laura Lyndhurst (other topics)