Virus Immune Community RP discussion

Base of the Hope > Boy Survivors' Dorm

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) RP only

message 2: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 268 comments Mod
Hania wakes up and begins to struggle against the rope they tied him in. "They tied this pretty good." he say admitting defeat.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas saw him and walked over. "Sup dude?"

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Hania get a little spooked. "Uhh..hello...do you mind freeing me from these ropes?" He ask as nicely as he can.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas eyed him suspiciously. "Why would they tie you up in the first place?"

message 6: by Jeremy (new)

Hania think for a moment. "Well...I can turn into a black bear." he says out loud

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Well, I trust you that you won't hurt me then." He said, untying the rope swiftly. "All done!"

message 8: by Jeremy (new)

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OpZ... play while reading...trust me.)
Hania stands up. He's actually pretty tall. Your best guess is about 5'4. He smiles. "Thank you. I never introduced myself. My name is Hania, it means spirit warrior so you may call me Spirit if that rolls off the tongue better." he say in a somewhat deep voice.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Hey, Spirit. I'm Lucas." He grinned and shook his hand.

message 10: by Jeremy (new)

Spirit checked his pockets and gave a sigh of relief. "Good...I still have it." He said in a relaxed manner.

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Have what, exactly?" Lucas asked bewildered.

message 12: by Jeremy (new)

you see him pull out a knife. "This knife has been past down from generation to generation...if I lost this...I would loose a legacy." He says with a serious look on his face.

(I imagine it looks like this
Rigid Hunting Knife RG-34 Surgical Steel Fixed Blade Bear Design ...)

message 13: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas whistled in admiration. "Wow. That's so cool! How did they even let you keep this?"

message 14: by Jeremy (new)

Spirit thought. "Maybe because it's part of my other power. I can heal people..but it cost my own blood." he says with a hand on his chin.

message 15: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas nodded. "That makes sense. Well, hate to leave you here but I gotta go get my schedule." Lucas waved and walked outside.

message 16: by Jeremy (new)

Spirit looks at the knife for a moment then puts it to his side. He felt tired so he went to bed for the day.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake walked in and crashed on an empty bed.
soon, he was fast asleep

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake got out of bed .He was still tired he wanted to freshen up.He headed out to shower and freshen up.
after a while, Blake came out clean and fresh an headed out cause he was hungry

message 19: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas fell onto his bed with a sigh. He prayed that Blake was alright. The scientists seldom show mercy and he didn't want to lose everyone he had in his life.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" dude.you in here?" Blake asked as he poked his head in

message 21: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas gaped at the sight of his friend, weak and exhausted. "Oh my gosh, what did they do to you?!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" she made me sit in a chair and bloody electrocuted me. and put some pain and terror syringe into my arm..that stupid scientist" Blake said as he walked in and plopped onto his own bed

message 23: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas shook his head. "That was terrible, man. She made me relive my worst memory last time." He said and inwardly cringed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" she is just plain cruel"

message 25: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas nodded agreeing. "You do look like you're in need of some rest. Should I go out?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" nah. it's fine man."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"you too must rest man. "

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"BTW I think I pissed off the scientist! I dug my fingers into her arm. She didn't look pleased with me at all" Blake said as he adjusted his pillow

message 29: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Lucas grinned. "Really? She probably thinks you're childish. But good work!" He patted Blake and fliiped through his book.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" haha..thanks .imma sleep now"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake was fast asleep and was snoring soon

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake got up and rubbed his temples. he saw Lucas engrossed in his book .he didn't want to disturb him so he freshened up and left the dorm