What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction/ special agents going rogue. Read in 2012. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maylee (new)

Maylee Tucker | 1 comments I remember I bought this book at the dollar store when I was in high school. I remember it was a hard cover that was black with silver stripes on it. It started off with the boss of the special agents getting crushed by a subway (the author described his characters using weight classes such as bantam and welter) and he was in charge of a group of special agents I believe they were either FBI or CIA and referred to civilians as shrooms. The two names I remember were Toby and Yvutiza (not sure if that spelling is correct but the author described how to pronounce it in the book) I don’t remember the meat of the book very much I do know there was one part where they are removing a bullet from one of them. What I remember the most was the end the characters were trying to get to a P.O. Box that had all the items they needed to get away from the agency without being found but when they go to heist the bank they all end up dying and Toby shoots himself in the vault. It turned out that their boss had them doing missions behind the agency’s back and they didn’t know.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35383 comments Mod
Maylee, that's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., adult thriller, spy?) and plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.