Space RP discussion

The Academy > Training Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments A large room with a few punching bags and other equipment for training powers.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Where to start" Raina asks

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments Can I add something

message 4: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “I dunno. Maybe start using your powers on stuff?” Calli said.

message 5: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((Also, RP ONLY))

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) After looking around the room, Raina starts to use telekinesis on a few punching dummies on the floor, only picking one a foot off the ground

message 7: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I am a bit faster than most people. Is that my power?” Trillian asks.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((Ok um can I add something to the training room))

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Apparently these are heavier than expected" Raina says dropping the punching bag

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Ohh ok) says Sag

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Probably, We could race to find out, Trillin" Raina offers

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((I’m adding a 0 gravity space battle training room))

message 13: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((That’s cool! Go ahead))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments Sage walks over to the 0 gravity room and opens the door stepping off the edge into the large squat room she pushes off and begins her training moves she pushes off a wall (Raina want to cone in here with me)she shouts through the glass

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Yes,Of Course"Raina says running to join Sage

message 16: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina starts mindlessly floating around and then starts to get the hang of it

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (cool) says sage pushing back off the glass (ok so have you practiced in 0 gravity before and what are you studying in at the academy??)

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) After training in the 0 gravity room for a bit Raina runs back to the dorms and grabs her bow and arrow from under her bed then returns

message 19: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) She finds a target and starts practicing shooting

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments After training with Raina for a bit she steps out of the 0 gravity room she starts hand to hand combat with a dummy

message 21: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Mabye we head to the dorm soon, it is getting late"Raina says wondering where she could get food around here

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments Sage looks over and sees Raina shooting arrows (dang girl your good) she says to her

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Thanks, you crush everyone in the 0 gravity room though"Raina says repicturing Sage in the room with her insane moves" Do you know where to get food around here"

message 24: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor had just finished unpacking and headed down to the training room. “Hey guys!” She says to Raina and Sage.

message 25: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hi, What are going to train"Raina asks not certain of Elanor's powers

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (No Idea but I’m starving want to go find out) Says sage her stomach growling

message 27: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "How about you Elanor, Hungry?" Raina asks wondering how much longer she could train without food

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I’m dying I need food now) says Sage holding her stomach dramatically (of course unless y’all want to stay and keep training) she says smiling

message 29: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “Yeah, I’m pretty hungry,” Elanor says. “Wanna go get food?” She was starting to warm up to these girls.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Yesss lets go girls) says sage smiling

message 31: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Yeeesss"Raina says practically shouting"Mabye the Headmisstress will know where to go.Let's go to her office

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) (( Cafiteria just showed up nevermind))

message 34: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Walking into the training room, Raina saw that their was much more than yesterday. She headed to the 0 gravity room and practiced her control

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina automatically went to training her telepathy.

message 36: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli walked into the training room and started to beat up a punching bag.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments Sage runs into the training room she runs to the 0 gravity room doesn’t hesitate before leaping head first into the large room

message 38: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Spyxx walked through the door and looked at all the equipment. She didn't need to train her abilities, she'd already mastered them so she trained in the 0 gravity room and with the weights as well as all the other equipment.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Hi there Spyxx!) says Sage training and flipping in the 0 gravity room

message 40: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli walked over to the 0 gravity room. She had been in 0 gravity before and she expertly floated around the large room.

message 41: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) After feeling good about her telekinisis, Raina followed Sage and Spyxx into the 0 gravity room.

message 42: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Hey Sage," Spyxx greets her.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Hi anyway have y’all been in 0 gravity y’all sure seem like it) says Sage flipping through the air

message 44: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Yeah, I’ve been in it a few times before” Calli said

message 45: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "This is my first time but I'm used to being in space," Spyxx tells her,

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Yeah I’ve been doing this for years) says Sage sounding off the walls

message 47: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Cool," Spyxx says.
((I gtg eat lunch. D0n't do too much without me))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((Ok byee))

message 49: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone (( I'm back ))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((hii!))

« previous 1