Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Add book to my profile / Correct series number

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (last edited Aug 07, 2020 08:30AM) (new)

Peter Merrigan (peterjmerrigan) | 8 comments Hi Librarians,

Can you please add Stone Forged to my author profile (it's gone in as Peter J Merrigan (without a period after the initial) but all my previous works have a period so it's appearing as a separate author.

Additionally, is it possible to update the series number of Stone Heart to #1, not #0.5? (Edit: also, the series name should be "The Ailigh Wars Saga", not simply "Ailigh Wars" - not sure what happened there...)

Many thanks
Peter

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Peter wrote: "Hi Librarians,

Can you please add Stone Forged to my author profile (it's gone in as Peter J Merrigan (without a period after the initial) but all my previous works have a period s..."

reviewing

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Peter wrote: "Hi Librarians,

Can you please add Stone Forged to my author profile (it's gone in as Peter J Merrigan (without a period after the initial) but all my previous works have a period s..."

Was Stone Heart intended to be a prequel to the series?

[I'm trying to figure it out as well. But it's certainly correctable.]

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Since the cover says "prelude" and since it's a full length novel, it looks like it should be "0" instead of "0.5"

message 5: by Peter (new)

Peter Merrigan (peterjmerrigan) | 8 comments Hi Suzi, it was originally intended to be a prequel but I changed it days after publication (the cover no longer says prequel; I thought that was already updated. My bad.)

message 6: by Peter (new)

Peter Merrigan (peterjmerrigan) | 8 comments It should now be "Book 1 of..." as it is on Amazon.

message 7: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Peter wrote: "Hi Suzi, it was originally intended to be a prequel but I changed it days after publication (the cover no longer says prequel; I thought that was already updated. My bad.)"

I'll see what I can do.

I'll be back shortly.

message 8: by Peter (new)

Peter Merrigan (peterjmerrigan) | 8 comments Thanks Suzi

message 9: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Peter wrote: "Thanks Suzi"

1. I added the current covers of the first book Kindle edition, and the new paperback edition of the same book.

You can set the default edition using these instructions:
https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...

2. I added your second book to the series, and standardized the series name and title to conform to Goodreads naming conventions.

3. Series name corrected: https://www.goodreads.com/series/2386...

if I missed something, please advise.

message 10: by Peter (new)

Peter Merrigan (peterjmerrigan) | 8 comments Perfect, thanks Suzi. I'll follow the instructions for the default edition. Thank you!