Space RP discussion

Deep Space > Abandoned Alien Planet

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments There used to be a space station on this planet but it was abandoned for some unknown reason.

message 2: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Landing on the planet, Raina sees her friends ships behind her and puts her suit on and decides to wait for her friend

message 4: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli lands on the planet and gets out of her ship.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hey Calli" Raina says exiting her ship

message 6: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Hey, Raina.” Calli says. She looks around at the planet’s terrain and sees something like buildings towards the horizon.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hi Hope what did the commander say" Raina asks

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "This place is gorgeous!" Raina says looking out at the setting sun

message 9: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Does anybody else see those buildings up there?” Calli said while pointing towards the buildings on the horizon.

message 10: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Almost everyone is here" Raina said looking into the distance where her friends were

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Yeah we should chech them out first, for signs of life" Raina says looking between Hope and Calli

message 12: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli walks away from the spaceships a little and looks at the planet. “This looks a lot like my home planet” she says to nobody in particular.

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Wait Elanor is the chief of group 3 tho))

message 14: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Group 2))

message 15: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Spyxx gets out of her spaceship and looks around. "Cool," she mutters in her breath, "It's kinda like the old planet that I grew up on," Spyxx tells the group. "I have lived on Earth too though."

message 16: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "This planet is so cool." Eva said, exiting from her spaceship. Spotting her group, she waved and joined them quickly. "So, where do you guys wanna go?" She asked, her watch scanning her surroundings and making notes about the planet already.

message 17: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor looks around. “I don’t know,” Elanor says. “Oh wait, I’m the chief of group one...umm...where do you guys want to go?”

message 18: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((Elanor is the chief of group 2, Hope is the chief of group 1))

message 19: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Oh oops that’s what I meant))

message 20: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((Hey guys, we never finished this RP, so let’s just say that everyone went back to the academy.))

message 22: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) ((Okay!!))