What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Every Soul a Star
This topic is about Every Soul a Star
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's fiction, intersecting plotlines of several kids, summertime, involved night sky and stars. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Caldis | 3 comments Read in fourth or fifth grade 2009-2010. Set in modern-day America. Several children speak from the first-person perspective in various chapters and their plotlines intersect. I recall it took place in summertime and the title/cover included a night sky with stars. Maybe one of the kids had a telescope or interest in astronomy? There was definitely a feel-good friendship aspect.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20336 comments Did the book look new when you read it?

Were the kids in elementary school or middle school?

message 3: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Caldis | 3 comments It was a library book for a book report that I believe a librarian recommended to me, so I'm guessing rather new. I want to remember the title because I recall connecting with the characters at that point in my life, so for that one I would guess the characters were nearing the end of elementary school or beginning middle school. I think some of their parents may also have been involved in the plotlines.

message 5: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Caldis | 3 comments YES! How satisfying to have an answer, thank you! Have you read it?

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20336 comments Awesome, glad that was the right one!

I haven't read it, but I've seen it before. I found it by looking through the Books That Have Moon/Stars On The Cover list.