Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Rone Isa
This topic is about Rone Isa
Science Fiction > Reviewers Sought for Rone Isa: A Dystopian Sci-Fi Opera

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Murarka (robinmurarka) | 4 comments Seeking science fiction, literary, and dystopian enthusiasts who would like to read a fantastic novel about an engineer that births a singularity in a dystopian future.

Naturally, seeking reviews posted on both Goodreads and Amazon where possible.

DM me or reply in thread if interested, thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FBFBWZR

Rone Isa A Dystopian Sci-Fi Opera by Robin Murarka

aub.downtherabbithole (aubdowntherabbithole) | 4 comments I think I would enjoy this book. Do you use Kindle format or physical copies?
I am active on goodreads and Instagram.

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Murarka (robinmurarka) | 4 comments Hi Aubrey - thanks for your response. I have both versions - depending on what you prefer, I can gift you either. The physical copies are quite beautiful as the cover and rear are quite picturesque.

aub.downtherabbithole (aubdowntherabbithole) | 4 comments I would love a physical copy of the book! My email is aubedrie@yahoo.com. If you don't mind corresponding though email, I can send you my information.

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin Murarka (robinmurarka) | 4 comments Hi Aubrey - just to let you know, you should receive the book in a day or two. :) Please enjoy!

aub.downtherabbithole (aubdowntherabbithole) | 4 comments Looking forward to it!